Thursday, December 1, 2011

Chapter Thirteen (You Go To My Head)

Previously, on "Memoirs Of A City Girl":
Ch. 12 (You Don't Know My Name)
-Since I laid eyes on Brad, I couldn't get him out of my mind.
-A few weeks later, I ran into him at the gym. Shirtless.
-I start acting like a married vixen out to break his heart.
-He loved every minute of it.
-He got jealous when I flirted with his friend Jason.
-But his friend Marina refused to leave his sight.
-Feeling ovewhelmed by the competition, I went home.

*This update contains sexual references*

Photobucket

Location: Bridgeport University Library
Date: Thursday, 6/30/09
Time: 2:46 p.m.


The next day, I head over to the library to finish up a project for my Organic Chemistry class.  The professor wants us to research the role of carbon, hydrogen and oxygen in matter, as well as living things.  I learned in my Biology class that water and carbon are the building blocks of life.  Without them, life cannot exist.  But what role does hydrogen and oxygen play?  Well, hydrogen and oxygen combined make water, and if carbon is added, you have life!  Well...at least that's what I have so far.  Aak, who am I kidding?? The only thing going on in my head is Brad + Lyn = hot make-out sessions and steamy nights.  Or days.  Or mornings. Or afternoons.  That's the kind of organic chemistry I want to study.  The chemicals in  his body reacting to mine, the heat of my skin pouring into his, the compounds in our blood exploding with every urgent friction.

Just thinking about him gets me hot and bothered.  I wonder what it's like to be in his arms, to taste his lips and to feel his body?  I wonder what it's like to feel his warm breath on my neck, lips grazing my skin softly?  I close my eyes as I imagine him next to me.  We're all alone in the library.  What would we do?  The table has never looked so promising.  Would he push the books to the floor before he lifts me up on the table?  Would I run my fingers through his hair as he rips my blouse open, exposing my pink lacy bra, making me whimper?

"You go to my head
And you linger 

Like a haunting refrain
And I find you spinning
'Round in my brain
Like the bubbles
In a glass of champagne"

Photobucket

Just when my own hands start to move up my breasts, I hear footsteps.  Quickly, I straighten up and find my composure.  To my surprise, he's standing right there.  Oh my God, has he been watching me the whole time?? His gaze is brewing with curiousity and relief at the same time.   My heart dances at the thought of us being alone in this room.  I really hope he'll stick around longer, we've been interrupted so many times in our last meetings. Never in my life would I predict that he shows up right in the middle of my fantasy...about him.

Photobucket

My breath gets caught in my throat as he walks over to my table, never wavering his gaze.  It feels like the walls are going to crack from the intensity of the drumming of my own heart.  I tell myself to remain calm, and to breathe.  Where's the married vixen when I need her?  I am a bubbling idiot inside, with a school-girl crush on a guy that doesn't even know my name.

"Hey..." He greets as he approaches me.

Photobucket

"Hey..." I reply, planting my butt as firmly on the chair as I can so I don't fall over from being smitten.  Seriously, is there any other word you can say besides hey?? You can try "hi sexy" or "hello hotness".  Oh wait...

"You keep disappearing on me." He smiles, eyebrows raised.

"Oh, I had to get home last night." Liar!  If it wasn't for your dignity, you'd be stalking him like that blonde girl too.

"Ahh, okay."  He looks over at the the books and journals on the table. "Organic Chemistry, huh? That kicked my butt my sophomore year."

"Yeah, I know.  It's not easy.  But I have to take it for my major."

"What are you studying?"

"Biochemistry."

"Nice.  Is it for med school?"

"No, I just like science in general.  I'm still not sure what I want to do."

"You should consider it if you like science and want to help people.  I'm in my second year."

"Med school?"  Hot and a future doctor. I'll make myself sick just to make an appointment with him.

"Yup.  I finished all the requirements my junior year.  I got accepted senior year."

"But isn't it competitive?  Don't you need like a 4.5 G.P.A. and a bunch of internships?"

"Sure, if you're a high school student.  They're more concerned about your grades in science, your MCAT scores and a background that stands out.  So make sure you write a killer personal statement."

"Wow, I never knew that.  It just seems so intimidating."

"I'll help you." He gives me a reassuring smile.

"Thanks." I hold his gaze, becoming even more aware of how close he is to me.  The subtle cool, aquatic scent of his cologne wake up my senses, making me wish I can just nestle my face on his chest.

Photobucket

"Do you still need to study?" He asks, with a hopeful look that I'll say no.

"Well, I've been here pretty much all day.  Why?"

"You need a break.  Let's grab something to eat."

"What did you have in mind?" Make-out session in the car? Sex on the beach? Me straddling you in a hot tub? Oh wait...he means food.

"There's this food truck off the bridge that makes killer burgers.  You wanna go?"

"Yeah, that sounds great."  Eeeeek!!!

Photobucket

"I can't have you running off again.  So I'm kidnapping you." He smiles playfully.

"As long as you bring me back home by midnight unharmed."

"What if I don't bring you back?"

"It depends."

"On what?"

"If I'm being tortured or not."

"I'll torture you alright." For a brief moment, his eyes scan my body and it makes me lose my breath.

"You're sick." I shake my head, giving him the beady eyes.

"I know."  He grins mischievously, eyes sparkling.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I've never been to this food truck before.  It's right across the water, at a perfect angle that encompasses a view of the whole city.  The smell of onions and garlic fill the air as the sizzling sound of meat being tossed on the grill feels like music to my ears, whetting my appetite.  He's right.  This is a nice break.

"Do you know what you want?" He asks, scanning the menu.

"Oh, I was going get it myself."

"It's okay, I got it."

"Ohh...thank you.  I'll have the steak burrito.  No beans, extra meat, onions and cillantro."  Oh my gosh, he's paying for my meal.  Is this a date?

"Damn. You sure know what you want. To drink?" He chuckles.

"Haha. That's how I like it. Umm...an iced tea please."  And I'd like you smothered in gravy.

"She'll have the burrito with no beans, extra meat, onions and cillantro. I'll have the double cheeseburger all the way.  Can you also add an iced tea and Coke with that?  Thanks."

Photobucket

"Mmmm.....this is so good."  I moan as I savor the flavors of the juicy steak, cillantro and onions dancing in my mouth.

"Do that again."  He turns to me, still holding his burger in his hand.

"What?"

"That sound you just made."  His pale blue eyes are penetrating, almost demanding.

"Oh, you mean when I said mmmm?" If he wants a show, I'll give him a show.

"Hot damn! I wish I was that burrito."  He eyes my half-eaten meat-in-a-blanket jealously before he takes another bite of his burger.

"Haha.  You're so silly."

Photobucket

"How's your burger?"

"Really good.  You want a bite?"

"Are you sure?  I take big bites." I warn him before I chomp at his burger, taking a big slice of pickle.  I only share food with close friends and family, but I don't mind with him somehow.

"Haha.  I like the fact that you have a good appetite.  Most girls I know just want salad."

"Don't get me wrong, I like salad too.  But this is a food truck.  You don't go to a food truck to get salad."

"Where have you been all my life??" He gives me an astounded look.

"Haha.  Ordering burritos like I have O.C.D."

Photobucket

"So I know that you're studying Biochemistry, you don't like beans on your burrito but you like extra meat, cillantro and onions, and you're married.  But I still don't know your name."

"Well, it's hard to talk to you when you have all these girls around."

"What girls?"

"The one that practically dragged you away at the library and the other one that was stalking you at the gym."

"Ohhh.  Them? The one at the library is my ex.  The other one is a friend."

"Does she know that she's your ex?"

"Haha.  Yeah, I hope so.  We broke up a month ago.  But she wants to get back together."

"Oh."

"Honestly, I don't know."

"What?"

"I just hate it when women get too clingy.  I mean, I like to have my own space."

"Did she get too clingy?

"Yeah.  She started questioning where I was, who I was with, wanted to be with me all the time.  It just got tiring."

"That's too bad.  I wish women didn't rely so much on men to make them happy.  I'd feel suffocated too if the guy I'm dating starts to act all possessive.  It's like, hello, get a life!  Work out your mommy issues first before you expect me to fill all of your needs."

"Ouch.  That's harsh.  But you're right."

Photobucket

"Damn.  Too bad you're married."  He looks at me wistfully.

"I'm not."

"You're not married?"

"No.  I just went along with it."

"But you had me thinking you were!"

"Well, its not hard to role-play if you're into it."

"Role-play, huh?"  His eyes perk up.

"You go to my head
With a smile that
Makes my temperature rise
Like a summer with
A thousand Julys
You intoxicate my soul
With your eyes"

Photobucket

After we finish up our meal, we walk over to the other side of the street to enjoy the view.  I close my eyes as I savor the gentle caress of the cool breeze on my skin.  I can hear the water crashing against the rocks, in a rhythmic motion, softly hypnotizing me.  But not as hynotizing as the sound of his voice and the penetrating gaze of his eyes, which makes me weak in the knees.

"This is amazing.  I've never been down here before, and I grew up here." I whisper in awe.

"I grew up here too.  I found this spot just driving around."

Photobucket

"Do you have any plans this afternoon?" He turns to me.

"No, why?"

"I was thinking maybe we can catch a movie."

"You're really planning on kidnapping me, huh?"

"Yes." He grins.

"Aright, but the movie is on me.  You get the popcorn."

"Let's go."

Photobucket

Photobucket

I can feel the pounding of my heart as I follow him to the ticket booth.  We're going to be sitting in a dark room for at least an hour and a half.  I have to remind myself to be a lady and not pounce on him, no matter how much I want to.

Photobucket

"Are you comfortable?" He asks as we watch the previews in the back section.  There's another couple in front of us but they're at least two rows away.

"Yeah, are you?"

"I'm good." He whispers as he puts his arm around me, sending shivers down my spine.  His arm feels strong and warm, and I press my body closer to him.  His chest feels firm against my face, his scent lingering on my nose like a drug.  I have to tell myself to stay composed and to keep my grubby hands to myself.

Photobucket

"There's one more spot I want to show you." He whispers as we drive away from the movie theater.  I don't even remember what the movie was about.

"Where?"  I am really starting to feel comfortable in his car.  He can drive out of state for all I care.  As long as I'm with him.

"It's a surprise."

Photobucket

The moon is so massive and bright tonight that it looks like someone turned on the flourescent light as we follow the path towards the beach.

Photobucket

I'm not sure if it's my mind playing tricks on me, or the glow of the moon, or the high from being with him but it hardly looks like nighttime because of how bright it is.  There's a peachy sheen in the water and the sky, making it feel like we're in another dimension.  If it wasn't for the stars in the sky, it would still feel like noon.

Photobucket

"Wow, this is beautiful." I gasp, taking in the magical surrounding.

"I come here when I need to think."

"Is this where you bring the girls?" The cynical side of me comes out.

"No.  You're actually the first one I brought here."

"Oh."

"You think I just chase skirts, huh?"

"No.  They chase you."

"You're feisty."

"You're a player."

In a silent stand-off, we look at each other suspiciously.

"You wanna stargaze?" He finally waves his white flag.

"Sure." I gloat, smiling. Victory is mine!

Photobucket

"This is really nice, Brad." Even the hopeless romantic in me isn't too proud to tell him.  I love how spontaneous he is, and the element of surprise that he brings in.  I tend to be a planner (what can I say, I'm a control-freak), so I sometimes forget to just go with the flow.  But my mind is a little cautious, questioning his intentions.  Does he really like me or am I just going to be a notch on his belt?

"I never told you my name." His eyes burn into mine before they travel to my lips.

"I heard someone call you Bradley." I look away before he leans closer.

"I still don't know yours.  How is that possible?"

"Bad timing, I guess.  I'm Lyn."

"Lyn.  That's a pretty name."

"Thank you."  Yeah, and I can see myself screaming yours too.

Photobucket

"See that over there?  The constellation that looks like half a kite?"  I whisper in his ear.

"Yeah, I see it.  What about it?"

"The one in the middle of those three stars is not really a star.  It's the Andromeda galaxy.  It's the closest galaxy to our own and it's the furthest thing that the naked human eye can see."

"Oh wow.  I didn't know that.  How far away is it?"

"Like 2.5 million light years away."

"That's crazy.  And we can still see it from here."

"I know.  That's how big it is."

Photobucket

"I should get going.  I have a test tomorrow and I still have to fnish my paper."  I admit regretfully.  Oh, how I would love to stay here with him all night and just talk, being surrounded by this dreamy view.

"Aww, already?"

"You know we've been together all afternoon, right?"

"It doesn't feel like it."

"Well, I'd hate to act clingy and lose your interest."  I look at him teasingly.

"That's very unlikely.  You've had my interest since I first saw you."  He leans closer with a look in his eyes I can't quite describe.

"Though I'm certain
That this heart of mine
Hasn't a ghost of a chance
In this crazy romance
You go to my head
You go to my head"


Photobucket

"Come here."  He whispers as he pulls me close.  I cling to him, savoring every inch of his body, every heat that resonates from his skin, every scent that strokes my nose.  I let out a sigh, feeling like I'm floating on a cloud that I never want to come down from. "Mmmm...I've been dying to do this all day."

His lips graze my ear, making me shiver.

Oh dear.

*Copyright 2011 Lyn C.S.*
---------------------------------------------------

"You Go To My Head" by Billie Holiday
Video by: ScrambledEggs1969

22 comments:

  1. "I'll make myself sick just to make an appointment with him."

    This chapter was so hot - I loved the banter between Lyn and Brad. What girl can resist a player? They might not be Mr. Right, but sometimes all you want is Mr. Right Now...

    I can't wait to see what happens to make her leave Bridgeport.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I'm glad you enjoyed the update. This is just a little teaser of how it's going to be when they finally get together. ;-) Be prepared for updates with nothing but hot love scenes. lol

    I agree, they may not be Mr. Right but they sure keep you on your toes in the meantime. Things will slowly unfold with each update, and you guys will get to see what happened, and why she left. Stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Lyn, Chapter 13 was really good. your starting to become a young Stephanie Meyer lol. Your story reminds me so much of the Twilight Saga in away but with out the vampires and fantasy stuff. You should consider going into movies I think this would make a very good movie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy groacamolie, ack and i can't spell. I love'd how she is reliving how she met him, how it went, their first date so to speak. LOL, a player, Romance sim! They are the most fun, yet sometimes they are the most crazy too. This was a great update, the spicy food, the date at the movie, the beach. I can see how a gal, would want to let loose, and yet stay distant.
    I am so surprised, and yet kinda knew it was comeing. Can't wait to see whos waiting there at the hospital for her to come around. Its like wow is he back to win her back or to flaunt it? Like did he really realize he wanted only her, or did he realize he lost out and it ticked him so he came looking, like a stalker guy would? omy there is so many ways this can go. But i am so loveing all the twists and turns.

    wow my minds in a whirl with the expectations of what may or may not come, whos where and doing what? That was wild. I can see why she loved him, but can also see why she left him, and also why she can't seem to get him out of her mind. LOL.. crazy.. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the pictures in this. Just gorgeous. Your narration and dialogue is too good!

    Now I'm seriously curious abt what went wrong between these two, but then again this was still the honeymoon phase so things were bound to be perfect then.

    I can't wait to get to the extra juicy parts, like what Brad did that was so horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Love this update - things are really heating up eh?;') I can't wait to see what happens next!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tom, gosh like a young Stephanie Meyer?? Wow, you just made my day again but I can't even compare myself to her. She's phenomenal! Sighhh...one can only dream. I love Twilight as well, especially the first one. The chemistry between Bella and Edward really intrigued me, and I was hooked ever since.

    But I see what you're saying though, with the connection between my character and Brad. There's definitely something between them and I almost hate what I had to do to them. But David can also come in the mix, so a possible love triangle perhaps?

    Wow, a movie?? Dreaming again...lol Thanks for your feedback, I always appreciate and it's always inspiring. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jerry, I'm glad you enjoyed the update! I know that they say you're supposed to move the story forward but I wanted you guys to get to know her life in Bridgeport and the level of connection that she had with Brad. That way, when she wakes up and confronts him, you will know what she's been through and you will understand why she left.

    You will find out why he's there and what his intentions are when she returns to the present. As of right now, she's still reliving her past. But you brought up some really good questions, and a lot of possibilities for the story.

    I agree, its easy to physically leave town and go into denial but it's harder to get something or someone off your mind. Thanks for your feedback, I'm always excited to hear it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Val, thank you, I'm glad you like the pics! After seeing how beautiful yours are, I wanted mine to look more vivid, like in a movie reel. Awww, I'm so glad you enjoyed the narration and dialogue. I really try to make it interesting and true to the characters, so I'm excited that it shows.

    I agree, they are still in the honeymoon stage. In fact, this is the first time they actually spent time together. You will see how their relationship progress in the coming updates, as well as what Brad did that made her leave.

    Thanks for tuning in and for leaving feedback, I always appreciate them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Xfairytale, YAY I'm so glad you loved it! Yes, things are definitely heating up between them and it will get even more steamy in the next updates. XD

    Thanks for your comment, stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwww. This update was sweet. Like everyone else I can't wait to see what happens. Can't wait for those steamy love scenes. ;) I hate it when the chapter is done because I just want to keep reading and reading. C'mon chapter 14! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Traci, thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it! Haha the steamy love scenes are coming up in the next few updates. Awww, I wish I can make them longer but my brain is fried by the 25th pic. lol I get so deep in the characters that I'm wiped out by the time I finish the update. That's why I post them twice a week, so they're short enough so that I don't feel overwhelmed but frequent enough that you don't have to wait too long inbetween.

    But I'm glad that you can keep reading and reading, I need you to stick around! XD Ch. 14 will be ready on Monday! :-)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely song. Lyn seems to have no end of hot guys to choose from but I think Brad is a keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Seaweedy, I'm glad you like the song! It's one of my favorites from Billie Holiday. It's so haunting and dreamy, kind of how she feels about Brad. The consensus seems to be mixed on Brad. Some like him, some don't. lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. EXQUISITE PHOTOGRAPHY! I LOVE YOUR SHOTS IN THIS ONE! WHY AM I YELLING? Sorry about that. The pictures were gorgeous! :)

    LOL I love her math!

    FUCK HIM for making me smile again! Stop doing this Lyn! I need you to stop having wonderful fucking memories of this asshole! I'm trying to keep my cool and hate him! Gawd! Cut it out! Why are we still in your head?

    Sidenote: This reminds me of Family Guy cutaways! They always give them extended times and I always laugh my ass off. One of the last ones where they showed them smoking and doing other shit was funny as hell!

    ^^Yes I'm saying her trip through memory lane is kicking my ass! And I couldn't help but think that OMG she is totally still standing in front of his ass in front of that hospital while her entire relationship flashes before MY eyes! But it all makes so much sense for it to rush back to her like this.

    By the way you've completely distracted me from my writing. I'm supposed to be working on Des but instead I'm reading. I updated one of them to distract people so I can have time for myself LOL (shhh don't tell them I said that Des is a possessive bitch and she hates when I'm not around). Uh...yeah. Anyway I'm determined to get to the final update today. 3 to go :D YAY ME!

    And I'd like you smothered in gravy.
    ^^ with a biscuit so we can sop up the extra drips!

    Well, well, well if it isn't...

    Damn Daddy has some nice arms. Did he really believe she was married this whole time? HAHA sucker! Do you see a ring? Maybe she should have continued pretending...then again he didn't seem at all dismayed by that confession. So had he really believed she was involved this whole time YET continued to pursue her: HELLO LYN BELLS ARE SOUNDING! That's one MAJOR alarm that he cares not for the sanctity of one's union or vows to another and would be willing to push his own desires over "the other man's property".

    HAHA I found myself swooning when his arm went around her neck. That shot at the ocean I saw just how yum they were (First thing I notice on guys! And lemme tell ya, if my Jason didn't have some yummy he would not have me!)

    Yeah, and I can see myself screaming yours too.
    ^^Perv. She'd so be my bestie LOL!

    So cute that he just learned her name as they were stargazing!

    P.S. Yes I know I had an incomplete thought in there but meh. You can't win them all. I've learned to pick my battles. I don't fight with my thoughts anymore they happen if they want.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Daijah, thank you sooooo much!!! That means a lot considering how gorgeous your photos are and knowing how much work you put into them. And no, you are not yelling, you are just enthusiastic, and I love it!!

    Bahahaaha seriously, I am not doing this on purpose!! It's HER that having all these memories, it's how she sees things and it's what she remembers in her flashbacks. I mean, she's reliving her relationship from the beginning and this is how she fell in love with him. He didn't start out an asshole, otherwise...she would have never even given him a second look. But I love how it's pissing you off! XD

    OMG, Family Guy is genius!! Do you remember that episode with the fly trying to escape through the window?? "Oh umm..I don't know where to go, err gosh, where do I go?" And the window is RIGHT THERE!! Cracked me up! And the one with the eye floaties. "Now you're going to see me OVER HERE!" lol And the one with the chicken is classic, they keep fighting for like 10 minutes and they don't even know why. Then it starts all over again.

    You know, I never thought of it like that. Her relationship flashing before OUR eyes. I always see things from her point of view, but I keep forgetting that we are experiencing it too. I was actually worried about the flashbacks and how long it's taking because I didn't want to slow the story down. But at the same time I saw it as the perfect opportunity for you guys to see what her life was like in Bridgeport and figure out what made her end up on the brigdge. But I was pleasantly surprised that the readers have been very patient with it.

    Awww, I didn't mean to distract you from your fabulous writing. Bahaha possessive bitch huh? Scouts honor, I won't blab. Wow, I can't believe you actually caught up with my story in one day!! I feel so special :-)

    Hmmm...another good point. If he believed that she was married, he still pursued her. But SHE's the one that's married and she still flirted with him!! So she's wrong for that one too. You're all concerned about his respect for marriage but she's the one telling him that she'll only after one thing. lol You really want to hate Brad, don't you Daijah?? XD

    I agree, I find myself swooning when he does romantic stuff as well. No matter how much I know that he broke her heart in end. Awww, so your Jason has nice arms too?? Good taste, girly!

    Ramble on with your incomplete thoughts, I love hearing them, anything, something. It says a lot about you and it allows me to get to know you better. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ramble on with your incomplete thoughts, I love hearing them, anything, something. It says a lot about you and it allows me to get to know you better. :-)

    ^^
    that can be a very dangerous thing.

    P.S. I stalked your ass on the forums! Yep found you! TAKE THAT!

    ReplyDelete
  18. HAH!! Like you're going to scare me away with your pervy ramblings!! XD You should know me better than that by now. When everyone else runs from the perv and psycho, I'm the one that wants to get to know him better, trying to figure out "why" he's like that. XD

    YAY you found me on the forum!! You know, stalking is just unrequited fascination. But if it's mutual, it's a "connection". lol

    ReplyDelete
  19. Well damn, Now I see why leaving him was so damn hard! Hell I just fell in love with him by just reading this! Its offical. Brad is mine. For now.
    Lyn was so great in this update! Her comebacks were wonderful and reminded me of myself! aha
    But wow, they are really something.. can't wait to see where this goes!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Haha YES, he's definitely a charmer. Seriously, I should call him the p*ssy whisperer. He can charm the pants off even granny! You're so cute, calling dibs on Brad. You may want to get in line. XD

    Ooooh so you're flirty and feisty like Lyn, huh?? You go girl!! You must be quite a little heart breaker. Watch out Brad!! :-)

    I agree, they definitely have some strong chemistry. And wait til you see them act on it!! It set my laptop on fire. lol

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the way you explained the food they brought off the truck! I am not a burrito girl but you made it sound good. The peachy sheen over the water and the lights of the city as they stared up at the stars was so perfect! It's like being there with them!

    Brad is really into Lyn! What went wrong?!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Qui,

    The food truck brought back memories of when I used to live in California and I would order the steak burritos from the Mexican foo truck just like that: no beans, extra steak, extra onions and cillantro. OMG, it's sooo freaking good!! They'd give you a lime wedge and a salt packet, and you sprinkle that on the burrito, MOUTHGASM.

    I live in Florida now, so I miss those foodtrucks like crazy. You should definitely try it, you can order it at any place that serves Mexican food.

    Awwww, I'm glad you liked the view, I agree, it was so romantic. For a moment, it made me wish I lived in Bridgeport. lol

    You'll find out soon enough! :-)

    ReplyDelete