Friday, December 16, 2011

Chapter Seventeen (Twenty Foreplay)

Previously, on "Memoirs Of A City Girl":
-Brad and I finally arrived at his apartment.
-As soon as we walked in, we couldn't keep our hands off each other.
-He asked me if I still wanted to go through with it, and I quietly nodded.
-He assured me that we can always stop if I don't feel comfortable and it's my call.
-He took his time discovering my body until I exploded in mind-blowing ecstasy.
-Our steamy session went on until the morning.

*Graphic sexual content, nudity, strong language*

Photobucket

Location: 99 Embarcadero Drive
Date: Saturday, 7/9/2009
Time: 11:40 a.m.


The faint morning sun wakes me up from my warm slumber as I open my eyes, stretching my arms out.  Ouch.  That simple movement alerts my body of its own soreness, from my arms all the way down my thighs. Vivid  flashbacks of Brad's hands and mouth all over my body makes me giggle and blush like a schoolgirl.  Wow, last night was incredible.  Even now, I can still taste his lips, I can still feel the explosions in my body, I can still feel his skin, I can still hear his ragged breathing and  I can still feel his hands all over me.  I feel myself sinking on the bed even more, surrounded by the soft sheets, lost among the cries of my own heart.  His snoring interrupts my train of thought for a second as I look over at him, amazed at how quickly our inhibitions dissipated last night.  It didn't even feel like our first time.  Of course, I was nervous at first but..I can't explain why my body  responded to him so well, as if they have known each other before, as if they shared secrets that I was never a part of until now.


Lying next to him like this, listening to him breathe, smelling his skin, feeling the heat from his body radiating into mine brings such intense pangs of longing, desire and love for him.  What we shared last night stirred something deep inside me, deep inside my soul, and my need for him is beyond what my own heart can understand.  One look, one touch, one taste, and I am like a junkie anticipating my next hit.  I want more, I need more, I want it all.

I gently take my pointer finger and trace the outline of the tattoo on his back, mesmerized by the pattern, hoping I don't wake him up.  For a moment he shifts slightly, thinking I just interrupted his sleep, but he settles down.  The smoothness of his skin causes a tightness in my chest, making me want to run my tongue along the length of his back until I take him away from his dreams.  My heart is bursting with so many emotions, I feel as if I'm drowning in a sea of conflicting desires.  I just want to be with him.  No rhyme, no reason.  At the same time, I don't know what's going to happen.  I don't know how he feels about me.  There are so many things I want to say but my mind won't let me.

I love you.

Hearing it in my head terrifies me, but it feels so right.

"Sleep my love
Don't you worry
You just sleep my love
And I'll stroke your hair
Oh the sunlight on your face
As the day begins to break"


Photobucket

Last night's session with Brad turned into a blissful marathon, and we didn't get any sleep until six in the morning.  Mmmm...that was hot. On top of not waking up until close to noon, I missed breakfast, and now my stomach is paying the price.  As much as I'm trying not to intrude on his personal space, I'm too sore and tired to walk to the nearest fast food joint to grab some lunch.  So I decide to look through his fridge, only to find bottled water, almond milk, expired lunch meat and stale take-out from who knows how long ago.  I could have sworn I saw that thing move.  Ahh, his pantry.  Maybe I can find something there.  Ironically, I find a box of instant mac and cheese.  All my life I've been eating this crap, and it still finds me.  But at this point, I can't be too picky.  I'm freaking starving!!

Photobucket

Suddenly, I feel strong, warm arms circle my waist from behind, making my heart skip a beat.  Oh God, it's him.  He's awake.  

"Hey sexy..." He whispers, lightly nibbling on my earlobe.  His warm breath oozing down my neck like Hershey's syrup on a giant scoop of ice cream, sending shivers down my spine, making me suck in my breath.  For a moment, I lean my head against his neck as I savor his body behind me, fingers tangled with his.  That first contact the morning after is just delicious, after the mystery has been unraveled but the burning desire to experience that pleasure again continues to grow.

"Mmmmm..." I let out a deep sigh, his masculine scent penetrating my nose.  When I turn around, his pale blue eyes greet me, and shyness takes over my face.  Everything that we did comes back to me, knowing he's seen all of me, the most intimate part of me, and I can only look away.

"Smells good, what are you making?" He smiles, caressing my face.

"Mac and cheese.  Sorry, I got really hungry."

"Why didn't you wake me up?  We could have grabbed something."

"I couldn't, you looked so peaceful sleeping.  Like a baby." I grin, getting lost in his eyes again.

"Five till noon
You sneak up from behind
Kiss and caress me
Make love to my mind"


Photobucket

"Like a baby, huh?" He raises his eyebrows, returning my smile.

"Yes.  And you snore too."  I gently poke him on the chest.

"I didn't know that."  His eyes are serious now.  I can feel his hands on my waist, squeezing them before they inch higher.  I can feel his breath grow heavier as he squeezes my breasts,  his mouth taking over my heck.  I let out a soft moan as I run my hands through his raven hair, savoring the warm, wet sensation of his mouth on my skin.  His mouth moves to my jawlline, lighty kissing it before it finds my lips.  Sparks of electricity washes over my shoulders as our tongues find each other, stirring another aching need down in my moist parts.  I can feel the small of my back hit the counter as his arousal grows, rubbing against me.
 Damn. Just like that.  

"Oh my God, Lyn. What are you doing to me?" He mumbles, lightly grazing his mouth on my lips.

"I'm not doing anything." I whisper in his ear, lightly stroking his hardness.

"You're gonna get it. Right here." He groans, grabbing my thigh and wrapping it around his hip.

"No, not right now...lunch is almost...ready..." I moan, gyrating against him.

He lets out a deep breath and rests his forehead on my temple.

"You're lucky I'm starving. We're not done though." He pats my ass before grabbing a bowl of mac and cheese.

Photobucket

"Mmm...this is really good.  How'd you learn how to make this?"

"My mom thinks that the only way a woman can snag a husband is if she knows how to cook and clean."

"Seriously?"

"As a heart attack. She comes from a traditional Chinese family."

"Oh, so you're part Chinese?"

"Yup. She's from Shang Simla."

Photobucket

"Your dad is from here, right?"

"Yeah. He grew up in Bridgeport."

"Well, I'm glad your parents met."

"Why?"

"Because I got to meet you. You're a fucking goddess." His gaze is intense, penetrating. It takes my breath away, almost making me gasp.

"Oh, Bradley. You're too smooth for your own good." I shake my head, feeling my cheeks turn crimson.

"Thanks, Brad. Oh, you're welcome, Lyn."  He gives me the beady eyes before taking another bite.  Sometimes I don't know why I say things like that.  Maybe a part of me is afraid that this is all temporary, and when the novelty wears off, he'll find new pastures to graze.

Photobucket

"Thanks, Brad." I try to push the cynical thoughts away and give him the benefit of the doubt.

"You're welcome." He smiles, shaking his head. "And last night was incredible."

"It sure was." I bite my lower lip, feeling blood rush to my face again. He places a hand on my thigh, lightly stroking it, never wavering his gaze.

"You were exactly like I imagined." His hands are on my inner thigh now, inching closer, making me squirm in my seat.

"Mmmm..." I whimper, closing my eyes as his fingers graze my panties, making me squeeze my thighs together.

"Yes..." He mumbles, moving the fabric out of the way, stroking my sensitive flesh.

"Brad, wait..."

"What?"

"I have to take a shower."

"I'll go with you."

"No. I'll be quick."

Photobucket

I sigh as streams of hot water wash over my body, soothing my aching bones and muscles. The sound of water hitting the bottom of the tub relaxes my mind, making me almost forget that I'm not at home. There's something comforting about being in his place. It reassures me that he still wants me here even after we had sex, and I can really see myself coming here more often. We can watch movies and cuddle on the couch, and of course things will probably get heated and we probably won't watch the rest of the movie. I can see myself taking care of him, cooking for him, being everything to him if he will let me.

"You got room for one more?" I hear his voice through the sound of running water, making my heart race. Oh my goodness, in the shower??

"No, Brad, I'm almost done."

"I'll be quick." He whispers as he slides the door open, bringing a bit of chilly air with him.

Photobucket

"Damn." He murmurs as he squeezes my ass. I can already feel his length against my cheek, making me gasp in surprise. Damn, he's already hard! He pulls me towards him as he cups my breasts from behind. I rest my head against his neck as the hot water falls on my skin, making my breasts glisten. His hands lightly squeeze my nipples, sending a wave of tingly sensations all the way down to my wet parts, turning me on even more. I don't know if it's our wet bodies sliding against each other or the cloud of steam, but it makes me turn around and get on my knees. Watching him hover over me with his large erection glistening with water droplets, I find my hand reaching for it and stroking it before putting it in my mouth.

"Mmmmmm..." I moan, loving how smooth he feels against my tongue.

"Oh, fuck..." He stammers, bracing himself against the wall to keep his balance. I can feel him grow even harder as I increase the friction between my warm, moist mouth and his throbbing skin. I stroke his ass as I savor the sweet taste of the water mixed with his veined skin, intoxicated by his ragged breathing and the splashing of hot water on my face.

"You like that?" I whisper, watching the agonizing pleasure on his face.

"Fuck yeah, that feels good..." He groans as he strokes the back of my head.

"Mmmm...I love how you taste..." I mumble under my breath, squeezing his cheeks as I move my mouth even faster.

Photobucket

"Stand up..." He orders as he lifts me up by my arms. His eyes are fierce with impatient desire. "Now turn around."

The authority in his voice makes my heart flutter, and all I can say is, "Yes, daddy."

"Shit.." He growls, grabbing my waist as he enters me from behind, making me gasp. He feels so hard inside me, it feels like I'm going to burst.

"Oh yessss...yes..." I moan, feeling the hot water run down my breasts as he moves faster, deeper.

"Lyn...I'm gonna..." He whispers against my neck as his hands travel to my breasts, squeezing them hard, his movements becoming more urgent.

"Mmmmm...yes..." I murmur as his body convulses behind me, his scream echoing through the bathroom. We stand there in silence as the hot water trickle over our faces, catching our breaths, savoring that vulnerable moment when our hearts connected through our intense desire for each other.

Photobucket

Overwhelmed by my emotions after that steamy session in the shower, I step into the balcony to take in the fresh, cool, night air. I didn't even realize how long I've been at his place until I saw how dark it is. The bright lights emanating from the skyscrapers light up the whole city, illuminating everything in sight. I can see everything, and with this open view, I can also hear everything: the music seeping from the clubs and lounges and the sound of cars passing by.

Photobucket

"Are you okay?" His voice appears behind me, interrupting my train of thought.

"Yeah, I just needed some air." I explain, still staring at the city in front of me.

Photobucket

"Come here." He pulls me close as my body molds tightly to his. I can hear the beating of his own heart as I cling to him, hoping to wash my fears away.

"Mmmm, Brad..." I sigh, feeling even more helpless in his arms.

Photobucket

"Wow...that was hot." He grins mischievously.

"I know." I smile, feeling my cheeks become warm.

"Why do you always blush like that?"

"I do not."

"You do. And it's so sexy."

Photobucket

"Lyn..." He whispers, gently stroking my face.

"Yes?" I look in his pale blue eyes, feeling a tightness in my chest.

"I'm not very good at this."

"At what?"

"Saying how I feel."  His eyes glisten like pale sapphires under a full moon, pulling me in, hypnotizing me.

Photobucket

"Just say it..." I murmur, burying my face against his shoulder.  The intensity of his eyes is too much for my heart to handle, and I can't bare to expose my feelings to him, for fear of rejection.  I'm afraid of what he'll see, and even more afraid that I'm in way deeper than he is.

"I..." His voice is velvety, somewhat huskier. What is he trying to say??

"What is it, Brad?"

"I'm falling for you...and it scares the shit out of me."

"Oh Brad..." I wrap my arms around him, still averting my gaze, breathing a sigh of relief. Those are the words that I've been longing to hear, and my heart is dancing with joy.

"The thought of another man touching you...just kills me." He pulls me even closer, his hands squeezing my waist possessively.

Photobucket

He gently lifts my chin until my eyes connect with his again. The emotions I'm going through are so strong, I want to hide. But he won't let me.

"Do you think it can just be me and you?" He asks nervously.

"What are you saying?" I let out a deep breath, my dream of happily ever after unfolding right in front of me.

"I'm saying...be mine. And mine alone." He gently kisses my nose.

"Yes. God, yes." I whisper before grabbing his handsome face and devouring his lips.

"Twenty foreplay
I need it
Twenty foreplay
Yes I need it
24 hours a day"


*Copyright 2011 Lyn C.S.*
-------------------------------------------

"Twenty Foreplay" by Janet Jackson
Video by: BellaHoney81


28 comments:

  1. Mmm that's a good pain to wake up to! Showers don't ever help though you need more sex. Exercise, I mean exercise helps relax the muscles a little more. Yeah...bed aerobics!

    Well now didn't someone just make themselves at home! Next thing you know she'll have her name on the door. I loved the way she was analyzing her emotions while she watched him sleep. Whether or not he felt the same or expected her to be gone when he woke up was a huge question that I'm sure she dreaded the answer for. But she decided to stick around.

    I could have sworn I saw that thing move.
    ^^^hit it with a stick and bake it. Thems some good eats!

    Wow...they can't get enough of one another now. That's awesome and dangerous. And points to why she is so broken again. For him to endlessly come after her, wanting her and making her feel like the only girl in the world...that's Prince Charming stuff. My poor Lyn.

    You're a fucking goddess
    ^^^It's official, I hate him! How the hell can he say some shit like that and break her heart? Yep. He sucked me in for a fraction of a second but then he went and fucked it up. Then he gets possessive and doesn't want another man to touch her ever and yet he broke her heart so much that she DOESN'T want another man to touch her! Was that his plan? Ruin her for all others because that's what he did! I hate him! I HATE HIM!

    I think it's cute too how she is always blushing whenever they touch! But that was so telling for him. He knew that he could get her and make her his with just a simple gesture and he manipulated things to make it so!

    I can see someone has gotten over the jitters of posting the naughty and you did a great job on that (trust me). I scrolled by the pic quick because someone asked what they were doing. I said showering together! NICE TRY BUDDY! Keep it moving!

    Loving this so much you have to know that!

    P.S. The sad face was a mind game :P I told you it was dangerous getting to know me!

    And at the end of the night SHE WAS STILL THERE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK now i see why shes horribly broken over him. I can see why she wants no other man.

    My experience was well he sucked me in, but his words were "i don't want to see you hurt again." god some of the things we fall for.

    I still worry about her, i know she should never go back to him, he will hurt her again. But I also know that with that type of love, you also can't really leave. Though you hunt for the outs, and only find none, you keep trying to go and forget, but the pull to return is strong. My 2nd husband i had that love for, a deep love, and was hurt badly. My 3rd was just still married, a lyer, and other crap. 4th sucked me in like lyn with the words above. Then brought the same pain he wanted me to never have again, only to get so ill that i could not just walk away. and leave him to go through what he went through alone. But that pain never leaves.

    I worry that lyn will go back, to find the pain again. Unless some really wild crazy guy comes along that has more in him than the one she left. More careing that is. Its the careing that works, not the loving, the careing.

    great update, scary but great. LOL. i wish i could help her but i don't know what would ever get thru that kind of love and pain. I haven't found that answer myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AND BAJILLION MONTHS/YEARS/DAYS LATER...

    The douche goes and cheats on her, steps on her heart and almost makes her throw herself off the Bridgeport bridge...

    <.< That poor girl... I really hope she gets better and that Brad gets a taste of his own medicine or something... <.< Douche... XD;;

    XD This chapter interesting and I think a smidge better then last... O.o No offense... Seems like there was... more emotion in the pictures... LOL

    xD I wonder how long it took you to get the picture of them hugging near the stove the Mac and Cheese was on while trying NOT to burn the place down... LOL

    YAY FOR WEEKEND... BOOO That I have to wait next week for the next chapter! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh Lyn you forgot to tell me chapter 17 was out but oh well. another hot chapter and very well done. I get the feeling a baby is comming soon with all the sex in your story lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL Daijah, you crack me up!! XD Your perviness knows no bounds, I love it! You're right though, the best way to get ride of the soreness is to keep moving, so maybe they need to practice more. *wink wink* Althought based on the last two updates, they had their share of bed aerobics. Although...in this chapter it was in the shower. lol

    YES she sure is making herself at home! It never occured to me that he might want her out of there, for some reason. So I just let her explore his place and she didn't want to leave, and he didn't seem to mind either. I think that's her wicker plan: to hook him with her sexual prowess and food. You know what they say, the best way to a man's heart is through his stomach and his...you know. ;-)

    Bahahaha hit it with a stick and bake it?? Ewww!!! I don't even want to know. lol I agree, they can't keep their hands off each other. I didn't even plan for the story to end up this steamy but that's just how it played out in my head when they're around each other. I agree, he constantly comes after her but she's loving every minute of it. In fact, she is just as guilty of seducing him...but she's just more subtle about it.

    YOU STILL HATE HIM???? LOL Geez, Daijah, I thought he would somawhat charm his way through your heart in this update! I mean, can you give the boy some credit?? He just told her he's falling for her and it scares the shit out of him! She hasn't said anything, no matter how bad she has it for him, but he put himself out there. I think if I didn't start the story from the bridge scene, people's perception of him would be different.

    I agree, he has this crazy hold over her, and she's so weak around him. For real, he's like her kryptonite.

    Bahahaha after seeing your hot sex scenes, I got over myself and turned up the heat even more. YUP, I definitely got over my fear after Ch. 16. The hardest past is over! And it's so cute how you won't let Jason see the story. XD

    Awww, thank you so much, I'm so touched that you love this story. Like I told you before, I am very humbled by your long, detailed comments and you don't know how much I enjoy reading them. Your interest in my story is very touching and inspiring.

    Have a great weekend, girly! I'm going to catch up on After Midnight this weekend. MOAR raunchy sex scenes!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous, thank you for sharing your story, I'm deeply touched that these characters resonate with you on a more personal level. Wow, I think that's every writer's dream: to reach out and connect with others in some way. I think this is also my way of sharing some of my thoughts and feelings, and even though the characters and events are fictional, there's a lot of truth to the issues in this story. Family, relationships, the need to belong, broken dreams, the search for true love, and not so true love...I've been through them.

    I've dated and fallen for guys like Brad, and I've also dated and fallen for guys like David. They are both very different, but the thrill of having strong sexual chemistry with someone that's not quite right for you leaves a permanent imprint in your heart. It's kind of like junk food...you know it's bad for you but ITS SOOO GOOD.

    Wow, I can't imagine how devastating it is to want to leave your husband but he's dying, and you have to stick it out until the end. That's a very selfless act, and it shows your character as a person. I agree, I think real love is when the novelty wears off, when the person reveals their true flaws, when the passion fades somewhat, and you still want to share your life with them. The problem is that when the passion fades, your appreciation also fades, and that's when problems start. Love is complicated, and I can't even begin to explain why people do the things they do.

    Your concern for Lyn is very touching, the fact that you worry about her and want to help her makes me smile because she's a fictional character that happens to be my simself and have my name. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL LadyArora, your comment cracked me up. XD It's easy to bash Brad because we're looking at the past, but at that point in time, I think he was really falling for her. Its kind of hard to see that because he hurt her in the end but he seems to really care about her.

    No offense taken, I welcome all feedback, good or bad. It lets me know what readers think of the chapters, what they enjoyed and what I need to work on. I'm always looking to improve my writing skills so any feedback is better than none. I agree, the pics have more emotions in this chapter than the last because they were in-game pics and not poses. Most of the sexual positions they were in in Ch. 16 were poses, so they looked a little mechanical.

    It actually didn't take me long to take the shots by the stove. She stopped cooking when they kissed but the pot coninued to boil. lol I was even surprised that it didn't burn.

    I know, YAY for the weekend! Don't worry, the weekend will go by fast and Monday will be here before you know it. :-) Thanks for your interest in the story!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tom, I'm glad you enjoyed this chapter!! I'm so sorry I forgot to let you know that Ch. 17 was up, I posted it late and I had to get to bed. But I'm glad you still remembered to check!

    Thank you so much, it's nice to know that this chapter was still well-done even with the hot shower scene. lol I really didn't mean for it to come out that steamy but Lyn and Brad just couldn't hold back. Haha I don't blame you for thinking she's going to get pregnant. Sex will be an integral part of the story, and I think it reveals a lot about the characters.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're really good at being bad! The thing I love most about the way you write is your characters don't just magically fall in love and spend all chapter saying "I love you" to each other. You spend a couple of chapters and they interact and have conversations. They think about their feelings and why they feel what they do. Also, they have personalities. It's a relief to read something more realistic...even the blush-y parts. I'm a 26 year old married woman and you've got me feeling like I'm 13 all over again.

    Loving the story...but it's just going to make it harder when Brad hurts her.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowww! Just caught up on the last two chapters. Wow they're hot!

    Didnt expect them to get that steamy this early so it was a cool suprise.
    I'm really loving this story. The characters seem to have such emotion surrounding them, it's great.
    Lyn and Brad are so good together at this point in time.

    I'm happy that he wasnt weird after the night at his, and that she stayed for a while longer.


    Can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this was great. I'm glad he asked her to go exclusive, but it sounded one sided, like Lyn should be his alone. I didn't get the sense that he planned on staying committed to Lyn. Maybe I am wrong. Their love scenes were graphic at all, I love the pics, very sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL Lauren, your comment cracked me up!! I love how you said "you're really good at being bad". lol It's all Brad's fault!! I blame his devilish, charming ways. Hehe in all seriousness, I tried to hold back some of the naughtiness, but it's too late. Once they had a taste of each other, they can't get enough.

    Wow, thank you so much for the kind words. I'm really glad that you are enjoying the developing relationships, I was always worried that it slowed down the story but I also wanted to develop the characters as well. I feel as if I am getting to know them with each chapter, and there's a natural course to intimacy that only time can give. I don't like it when people rush their characters into a relationship, and they skip the best part: when they fall in love, all of the excitement and frustration that goes with it.

    I know I went through this same state when I liked someone, started dating them, the butterflies, the uncertainty, and the first kiss, first time, etc. So it's nice to relive those first moments, you can never forget them. As far as the blushy parts, I must admit I was really nervous about this chapter and the last. They are a lot more graphic than I planned and I was worried that I would make some readers uncomfortable. But luckily, the response was positive (despite the initial shock) and now I feel like I have come out of my shell as a writer. I can really write the way I want.

    Awwww, I think it's so sweet that I made you feel like a 13 year old again despite being married. That's the biggest compliment I can hear, that means I've done my job. :-)

    I know what you mean, watching their relationship progress is like watching the Titanic movie. You know it's going to be a disaster in the end, and a part of you wishes for a different outcome.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Ayemee, let me just say WHEW!! I was really worried about how you receive Ch. 16 and 17 since I didn't hear from you for a few days. I was like, Omg, did she get weirded out? Did I go too far with the love scenes?? Should I have kept it PG? You don't know how relieved I am that you enjoyed them and you thought they were hot. lol WOOT!!

    Haha that's funny that you said "I didn't expect them to get that steamy this early" because I actually thought it look me longer to get to the first love scene (Ch. 16). But I see what you're saying because the first semi-love scene in Real World didn't happen with Matt and Brooke until Ch. 29. Yeah, that's a lot of episodes to read through!

    YAY, I'm always glad to hear that you're loving this story. I agree, Lyn and Brad have such strong feelings for each other, and they're trying to come to terms with it. And even despite Brad's unpopularity with some readers, he really does care about her. I know what you mean, it kind of makes me sad that things didn't work out. Sometimes I don't see how strong the connection is between characters until they're in that moment. But that's the beauty of fiction. Anything can happen, and in the end, there's always hope. :-)

    Haha it didn't occur to me that most guys would have already wanted her out of there. He normally would have with another girl but for some reason he liked having her around. XD

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Val, I'm so glad you enjoyed this chapter and didn't find it too graphic. Even though the pics weren't explicit, the descriptions in the shower scene were still very "detailed". lol So I thought I'd put a warning anyway so I don't shock and offend readers.

    You know, it's funny that you mention that about Brad wanting her to be "his" alone. I wanted him to say something sweet and romantic that would show his interest in an exclusive relationship but that's how it came out. He would never let a girl spend the night, it's not in his nature. So I think a lot of things were new to him, including his growing feelings for her. But I can see how it can be interpreted as one-sided: he doesn't want her to see anyone else but he may still keep his options open. Good observation.

    I'm so glad you loved the pics!! Now I'm 2 for 2 on non-raunchy love scenes. XD

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohhh man. Brad's got her hook, line, and sinker -- and I don't blame Lyn one bit! The day after is totally terrifying; not knowing how the other person feels would be really nerve-racking. But Brad was certainly good at reassuring her, no? Compliments her cooking, has sexy shower sex with her, tells her he's falling and scared shitless... what girl's heart wouldn't melt? By the way - LOVED the shower scene! Sounds like now that you've done the first one, love scenes are getting easier (which is terrific, but I really enjoy reading yours :D)

    Pretty much the only thing I dislike about Brad is knowing that he broke poor Lyn's heart. Knowing how this story started makes it so hard to trust him. I just want to yell at Lyn, "don't do it! Don't fall in love with him! He's gonna BREAK YOUR HEART!" Hahaha, you know you've written great characters when I get the urge to yell at fiction!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey, it's Ali.

    Great update! I love reading the updates, but at the same time, it's soooo frustrating watching her fall for him like that, since we know what's gonna happen... I really want to know what he does to her to make her leave. I have a guess though.

    That passion that they have though is incredible. I wish it was easier to keep that passion in a relationship. It's so hard though once you take each other for granted.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Countthestars, I agree, this girl has it BAD for Brad. I mean, she had a huge crush on him when they first met but once she got to experience the bliss of being with him and their sexual chemistry, she's completely hopeless. I agree, the day after is nerve-wracking, knowing you just took the relationship to the next level, but you're not sure what's going to happen and you don't know how the other person feels.

    And YES he did reassure her by spending the rest of the day with her, and making her her feel so desired...he practically can't keep his hands off her! I think if he didn't tell her "I'm falling for you and it scares the shit out of me", it would seem like his interest in her is pure lust. But he did put himself out there and told her how he felt, which honestly is a first for him. Usually he just hits it and quits it, and he's done with the girl. To him, emotional attachments are an inconvenience. And with his busy schedule, he doesn't have much of his time to give.

    Hehe I'm glad you loved the shower scene!! I actually had you in mind when I wrote that...I was like...I hope Countthestars enjoys this!! lol YES, once my love scene cherry got popped, I'm so relaxed. XD And after reading Daija's hot sex scenes on After Midnight, it's getting easier to look at mine, knowing they're a natural part of the story.

    LOL you don't trust Brad? I don't blame you one bit, considering how the story started. But she is telling the story from her point of view, so it's a matter of time before we get to see his. And then readers can draw their own conclusions. Bahaha I can totally see you yelling at her, telling her not to get involved with him. Wow, that's so awesome to hear! :-)

    By the way, I can't wait to see Sadie and Dom interact again. But I'm really worried for her, since she has a psycho stalker. O.o

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Ali, I'm so glad you enjoyed the update!! Awww, I didn't mean to frustrate you, but I can see why you feel that way. This early stage of their relationship is so exciting and passionate, so new and they seem so right for each other, but knowing what happens later on, it does give you that bad feeling in your stomach. I mean, don't we all wish we have a way of predicting the future and how the relationship is going to end up so we can avoid the pain?

    But I think that's also the beauty of love. You know you can get hurt, you know this guy might be wrong for you, you know it might not last, but...you take the plunge anyway because of the thrill it gives you, that feeling of falling. And there's a chance that he might be the right one after all. That's what she's doing. No matter how many red flags she's ignoring, she still has that hope that he's "the one" because everything in her heart and soul tells her that he is.

    I agree, they have incredible passion. But remember, it's still the early stages. And I think a lot of the uncertainty fuels that as well. You're right, it's not easy to maintain that passion in the relationship. When you've been with someone for a while and you live together (*gasp* even married for years) the novelty wears off, and it's easy to take each other for granted. So I think remembering what made you fall for that person, putting each other first and making time for sex and flirting is very important. ;-) I've been married for 6 years, together with hubby 10 years, and it definitely takes mutual effort to keep the passion alive.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aww this was adorable.
    Now I fully understand why she is so torn up over this guy, and she was pregnant with his kid too? Brad is such a great guy, I don't understand what he did so wrong and hurt her so bad. But I have a feeling that whatever it is, It will make me dislike him a lot more.
    Great updates! I love this story so far!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, I can't believe you got caught up in one day!! I'm very touched that you took enough interest in my story to read all chapers in one sitting. And I'm so glad you love the story, that means a lot coming from another talented writer.

    Yes, she was pregnant with his child, and you will see what happened in the next few updates. WOW, someone that actually sees the good in Brad!! Most of the readers think he's scum and they don't trust him. I agree, he's a great guy...I mean, there's a reason why she fell so hard for him.

    Thank you for reading, and I'll be sure to catch up with your story as well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. That's definitely the beauty of love. The uncertainty makes it interesting for a while, but after a while, the security is so much better.

    Haha, school is the huge passion-buster for me. He's like "heyyy babyyy," and I'm like "NO, MUST GET STRAIGHT A's!" I hate my study habits sometimes. But I definitely agree, although it isn't always necessarily "sexy," you have to plan for the romance sometimes, or it just won't happen.

    Can't wait for the next update. :D

    --Ali

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ali, I agree, the security of knowing that you're exclusive and he loves you is so much better. As long as you can keep the passion alive, you should have a bright future together.

    LOL your "heyyy baby" comment cracked me up!! I mean, you can always use a study break, right?? It will only take a few minutes. XD Then you can go back to studying. But YES school does come first. In the end, your hard work and good grades are going to pay off. Just make sure you don't neglect the boyfriend. Hey!! Maybe if I keep up the steamy updates, that will make you want to jump your boyfriend more. Anything I can do to help. :-)

    How long have you been with your boyfriend?

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love this. I absolutely love this! I'm so glad I found it!

    The first person POV is completely perfect. There's so much passion, so much physical need and yearning and Brad is using every single perfect line in the book. The fear of falling for her. The jealousy (he doesn't want any other man touching her and what woman isn't flattered out of her mind with that because it means he wants an exclusive relationship).

    Your shots are incredible. Your use of light, the way you grab different angles, the soft color, just freaking wow!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi S.B., welcome to my blog and thank you for checking out my story! Wow, thank you so much for the kind words, I'm so glad you've loving the story so far. That means a lot coming from such a talented writer like you. Dahjia sent me a link to Ch. 16 on Sessions, and that was HOT!! I'm planning to get caught up on that story as soon as I can.

    This is my first time writing from the first person POV, so I'm glad it's still realistic. I try not to muddle the narration with too much introspection, but at the same time I also want to convey what she's thinking and feeling. But I can definitely say that it's so much easier from this POV. My last story was from the third person and it wasa little more challenging.

    I'm so glad you can sense their passion and yearning for each other! That's what I wanted to convey so you guys can understand why it's so hard for her to let him go. It's funny because the way Brad talks is how he comes across in my head, it's part of his personality, but some readers thing he's using lines. He really isn't, he's just naturally confident and charming. He does wants be to be exclusive with her but readers don't trust his intentions after what happens later on. lol

    Thank you so much, I'm glad you like the pictures!! Your pictures are amazing, so that's a huge compliment. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  25. We've been together for almost three years. :)

    Haha, and yes. I've definitely used that as an excuse for a study break. ;)

    Can't wait for the next update! :D

    --Ali

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Ali, wow three years?? Congrats, it sounds like things are serious. Do you see future wedding bells with this guy? You don't have to answer that if you don't want to. XD

    Haha you go girl!! Ch. 18 is steamy like the last two, so this could be another study break for you. XD

    ReplyDelete
  27. That was that good kind of pain she woke up to! That shower scene! You'd think they had more of a history the way they let lose sexually. That's a great thing! It means they're relationship will never be stale in that department!

    I held my breath like a girl when he asked her to be his! LOL So happy he did! It was kind of sweet the way he did it! My heart is aching over the fact that she leaves really hurt 2 yrs from now. What went wrong?!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Qui,

    LOL that's exactly what Daijah said. A good kind of pain to wake up to. XD Haha yeah, the shower scene was naughty. But seriously, since I wrote Ch. 16, I feem more comfortable writing these type of scenes. Yeah, my love scene cherry got popped. lol I agree, they are very comfortable with each other sexually, considering this is their third date. And it's the morning after. I expected it to be a little awkward the first time, but it didnt come out that way. It came out way more uninhibited. I was even surprised at how graphic the love scene came out.

    Awwww, you held your breath like a girl?? That's so cute!! That means I've done my job! XD That's what I wanted to convey, the butterflies, the anticipation and nervousness of the early stages of love/crush. I wanted it to come out more romantic but Brad wouldn't let me. He was struggling with his feelings a little bit.

    Awww, I know how you feel. I didn't realize how great they are together until the chapters unfolded. :-( You'll find out what went wrong soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete