Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Chapter Eighteen (Bittersweet Faith)

Previously, on "Memoirs Of A City Girl":
Ch. 17 (Twenty Foreplay)
-Brad and I didn't get any rest until six in the morning.
-I watched him sleep, overwhelmed by my growing feelings for him.
-Starving and sore, I decided to make mac and cheese for lunch.
-His under-the-table grope-fest led to another hot session in the shower.
-Later that night, he confessed that he was falling for me and it scared the scared him.
-He asked if it can just be "me and him", to which I answered, "Yes. God, yes."

*Featured on Seaweedy's Blog: Today In The World Of Sim Stories: 12/20/11

*Graphic sexual content, strong language*

Photobucket

Location: The True Modern Art Gallery
Date: Thursday, 8/11/09
Time: 5:11 p.m.

"No worry grows 
Everything will work out fine 
We'll hold our back 
Wait for another sight"


He's late.  He said to meet him here at 5 o'clock and I've been waiting for 10 minutes.  All I remember is that he told me to dress nicely, so I did.  I try to calm my nerves by looking at a painting of an old pueblo town.  At least that's what it looks like.  The architecture reminds me of one of those Spanish villages from the 1800's.  Men probably rode on their horses, protecting their people, and ready to fight any outsider that threatens the community that they worked hard to build.  Then I start to wonder what I would have been like if I lived in this town.  Would I be wearing a ruffled blouse with a long skirt with my hair in a bun?  Would I be watching the kids play outside as I make dinner, waiting for Brad to come home?  Or would I be married to someone else instead, and he tries to steal me from my husband?  Oh yeah, I can totally see him doing the latter.  He'd probably throw a rock on my window to wake me up at night, then serenades me with a guitar.

Photobucket

My husband will probably wake up pissed off and they will probably get into a fight.  The whole town will watch this spectacle, wishing he will leave me and my family alone.  But he doesn't.  Instead, he kicks my husband's ass and steals me away on his horse as we ride off into the night.  This will be the type of scandalous affair that everyone will talk about, being passed on for generations.  

Photobucket

"Sorry I'm late." A husky voice interrupts my Spanish fantasy.  It's him.  Damn, he looks good!! I forgive you, you sexy bastard.

"What happened?"  I ask, pretending to be upset, trying not to drool.  This is my first time seeing him in a suit.  Usually he's in a t-shirt and jeans, so I barely recognized him.  He looks like one of those CEO's that happen to do some modeling on the side.  It's ridiculous how hot this man is.  I just want to jump on him, right here, right now.

"They were short-staffed at the hospital so I couldn't leave early."  His pale blue eyes look sincere.

"Why didn't you call me?"

"Damn, you look hot." He inches closer, placing his hands on my hips.

"Bradley, don't you change the subject on me." The cool, aquatic scent of his cologne 

overpowers my brain's ability to think rationally.

Photobucket


"I did try to call you, but you never picked up.  You didn't get my message?" He whispers in my ear as he pulls me close.

"No...I didn't know you...called..." The warmth of his body distracts me.  The only thing I know is how hard his chest feels against my breasts, and the way my body molds so perfectly to his.  God, I miss him.  I haven't seen him in a week.

"Mmmm...I missed you." He sighs as he squeezes me even tighter, feeling like I'm melting in his arms.

"I missed you too."  I mumble against his neck, trying to slow down my pulse. "Guess what?"

"What?"

"I'm not wearing any panties." I whisper in his ear as I take his hand and push it under my dress.  He's going to pay for being late.

"Holy shit..." His jaw drops as his eyes burn into mine.  Then he scans my body, pausing at the moist part that just grazed his hand.

Photobucket

I casually walk away, knowing the only thing on his mind is the little kitty that purred.  I pretend to act fascinated by a painting of a beach.  He quietly follows me, not saying a word.

"What do you think of this painting?" I sheepishly comment.

"You shouldn't have done that." He has a stoic look on his face.

"You shouldn't have been late." I fire back.

"I should have kept my hand in your dress.  I would have made you so wet, you'll be pushing my face down there..." He calmly retorts as he examines the painting.

"Brad...we're in public..." I feel my cheeks blush, my temperature rising at his lewd words. What is he doing??

Photobucket

"He looks important." I try to distract him with small talk.

"Just when you're about to come, I'll bend you over in front of this painting like a bad little girl and take you from behind.  Hard.  Deep.  You'll moan so loud, people will wonder what's going on---"  The smirk on his face is so evil, I just want to hit him with a sculpture.

"Brad, stop!!" I protest, eyes still on the painting, trying hard not to let him hear my ragged breathing.

"I'll smack your ass so hard, you'll know who your daddy is.  You'll moan even louder and grind against me.  You won't care if people hear you---"

"You know what??" I finally look at him.  It takes every ounce of self control not to unbutton his pants and grab his...

"What, baby?" He grins mischievously.

"I hate you." I give him the beady eyes, shaking my head in frustration.  Now he's got me all hot and bothered and pissed off, and I just want to strangle him!!

Photobucket

"What are you gonna do about it?" He challenges me, taking a step closer.

"You can say goodbye to kitty."

"Whaaat?? Nooo, I was just joking!" He panics, fear taking over his eyes.  Yeah, that's right.  We'll see who has the last laugh now, buddy.

"Nope, too late."  I raise my nose like I'm disgusted with him.

"I'm sorry!! Not the kitty, please not the kitty.  I need my kitty." His face is only inches from me now, his eyes boring into mine, making me feel weak.

"Uh uh." I turn my face away, arms crossed.

"Woman, don't make me have to use the bathroom!!" He points to the urinal on the wall.

"You're such a dork!!' I chuckle, pushing him on the chest.  I can never stay mad at him for too long, and he knows it.

"You wanna get out of here?"

"Yeah, I'm getting hungry."

Photobucket

Photobucket

Location: The Prosper Room
Time: 8:30 p.m.

The soft melody of the piano fills my ears as we sip this mysterious drink called "The Question Mark".  The man in the white suit playing the piano reminds me of Sam from the 1940's movie "Casablanca".  I can see us in black and white, wrestling with our emotions as we try to fight our feelings for each other.  I would be the mysterious, earthy Ilsa Lund and he would be the dashing, charming ex-lover Rick Blaine who owns the place.  Even though I'm married, we would tip-toe around our desire for each other, secretly wishing for that moment when we can be alone...

"You like it?" His voice brings me back to reality.

"Yeah, it's really good.  It's stronger than the Spline Reticulator but it's still sweet."  I start to feel a warm wave of heat take over my body as I take more sips of the drink.  My brain feels light and cloudy, and I start to get all tingly down there.  Whoa.  What is this??

Photobucket

Without thinking, I become curious about what's upstairs.  I feel like I'm floating over the steps, forgetting how I'm able to hold on to my drink.  My body feels so languid, like jello, being taken in different directions.  I can sense Brad right behind me, and I swear I can still smell him, even hear his heartbeat.

Photobucket

Our clothes could not come off fast enough.  My body is on fire, and the only thing that will give me any type of release is him.  His hands, his mouth, his scent, his taste, his body heat.  All of the frustration built up from earlier, the way he teased me and corrupted my thoughts, makes me want to get back at him even more.  Hot, bubbly water surrounds my skin as our tongues find each other, penetrating, hungry, juicy.  I can hear him groan as he grabs my thigh and wrap it around his waist, making me arch my back.  I can feel the steam mixing with my sweat, dripping on my skin, causing an agonizing ache deep inside.

"Brad..." I whimper, on the verge of losing control.

"Yeah..." He mutters as he reaches between my legs and strokes me impatiently.

"He can see us..." I point to the bartender, breathing on his neck.

"Let him watch." He groans as his hand moves up to squeeze my breast.

"No, Brad...I don't want us to get kicked out..." My plea for common sense wavers as he sucks on my lower lip, making me moan.

"Alright, let's get out of here." He whispers as he grabs my hand.

Photobucket

Photobucket

As soon as we step in the elevator, we both look at each other.  We are both thinking it.  Right here, right now.  

"You want to?" He raises his eyebrows.

"No!! What if we get caught?" My mind is trying so hard to be coherent, as his pale blue eyes tempt me to cave in. YES!! You know you want to! Don't lie!

"That's what makes it so exciting." He grins.

"Can we just go somewhere else please?" If we don't leave this elevator soon, I'll be plastered against the wall while he takes me from behind.

"Okay."

Photobucket

Photobucket

Location: Smuggler's Cove
Time: 10:45 p.m.


"Is this better?" He asks, watching my face carefully.

"Oh my gosh, Brad!! How did you..." My jaw drops at the sight of lush pillows over a blanket, with a picnik basket on top. He's good. He's really good.

"I know my baby." He smiles.

Photobucket

"I love it, you are always so full of surprises." I whisper as I caress his thick, raven hair.

"I'm glad you like it. I try to keep you on your toes." He looks up at me with a glazed look in his eyes as he strokes my back.

"Well, you're doing a very good job. This is so romantic." I let out a deep breath as the cool night air brushes on my skin. I can hear the soft sound of crickets behind the trees, as well as the gentle lapping of waves on shore.

Photobucket

"Lyn..." He's getting that velvety sound in his voice again. Oh dear. What is he going to say?

"Yes, Brad?" My breath gets caught in my throat.

"I umm..." He stammers as he looks away.

"Tell me..."

"I...I love you." He gazes up at me again.  His words bathe my heart like a warm caress, making me feel like I'm going to explode.  YES!! YESSS!!!!  I have been longing to hear those words, and it's even more beautiful than I imagined.  There's a vulnerability in his eyes that I've never seen before, and for the first time, I feel like I'm the one pulling him in. I'm the one making him feel lost, making him feel weak against a force much larger than him.

Photobucket

"I love you too..." Those four precious words escape my mouth like butterflies freed from their cocoon of fear.  They flutter around me before they drift off into the salty air.  Now I feel even more vulnerable, like I just handed him my heart and now it's in his hands.  What will he do with it?  Will he take care of it?  Or will he discard it when it has served its purpose?  I've never been more afraid in my life.

"I'm hungry." He whispers as he nestles his face against my neck.

"I'll grab the picnic basket."

"No. I don't want food." He grabs my hips before I move further.

"What do you want, baby?"

"I want some kitty."

"Now?? Here??" My pulse races. What if someone sees??

"Yes. And I won't take no for an answer." He rubs his erection against the small of my back, letting me know he means business.

"Yes, daddy." I sigh, surrendering to him.

Photobucket

I close my eyes as his warm, skilled tongue explores my moist center, licking it up and down gently before he buries his face in a frenzy.

"Oh God, oh God..." I moan, wrapping my thighs around his neck as I run my fingers through his hair.

"I want you to come hard." He mumbles, finding my hot spot and changing the movement of his tongue to the perfect pressure, making my thighs quiver.

"Oh, Bradley! Bradley!!" I arch my back, grinding on his face, the warm, tingly pressure in my body unable to contain itself any longer.

"Shhhh...not too loud..."

I cover my mouth with my hands as I scream in ecstasy, writhing against him, thighs shaking as my body jerks wildly.

"So sweet..." He groans, his face still between my legs, watching every last drop of my earth-shattering high until the very last shiver has left my body.

Photobucket

A few minutes later, I find myself straddling him, grinding on him until he's so hard, it seems like he's going to burst through his pants. I wrap my arms around his neck as we rock back and forth, as he fills my aching need, as I feel him grow harder with each thrust. This is unilike anything I've ever experienced before, this thrill of being outside at night, smelling the salty air, overlooking the bridge, watching the glow of the city, hearing the gentle stir of the water while he's deep inside of me.

"I've tasted 
Your bittersweet faith 
My heart waits for you 
I'm taking 
A moment to say 
Everything I do.. 
I do it all for you"


Photobucket

"Brad...Brad, people are coming." I panic when I see a guy walk by.  He looks over at us as if he's wondering what we're doing.

"They're not gonna come here." He groans he continues to plunge into me.

Photobucket

"What about that lady with the drums?? What if she looks over here?" I try to muffle my moans.

"Maybe she can learn a thing or two." He kisses my neck, his hot breath burning on my skin.

"You are so bad..." I whimper, meeting his thrusts fiercely.

"You love it." He grins as his movements become more urgent.

"You're so full of it..." I roll my eyes, knowing he's close.

"No, you're going to be full of something." He slaps my ass as his movements become more urgent.

"Mmmmmm...."

"Oh, Lyn...I'm..."

"Shhhhh!!"

I put my hand over his mouth as he screams, hoping people won't hear us. I can hear the muffled sound of his voice behind my hand as he takes his final thrust. I cling to him until his body subsides from the explosion, until we catch up with our breaths.

Photobucket


"I should get going.  It's getting late." I try to find the courage to leave before I end up falling asleep in his arms.  My parents aren't too happy about me coming back in the morning, knowing I've been with Brad.  Even though I'm an adult, I'm still livng under their roof, and I still have to respect their feelings.

"Noooo...not yet." The pained look on his face just kills me, making it even harder for me to get up.

"My parents don't like it when I'm out all night.  I have to go, Brad."

"Move in with me." His eyes are serious and penetrating.

"What??" I ask, just to make sure I heard him right.

"Move in with me.  Then you won't have to go home." He gives me the most tender smile, and I feel like a puddle of goo.

"Yes.  God, yes!!"

"Oh, we're moving in the right direction 
Word is faith and faith has emerged a shame 
Half of us was a beauty of perfection 
And going on, I want to do is stay"


*Copyright 2011 by Lyn C.S.*
--------------------------------------------


"Bittersweet Faith" by Bittersweet
Video by: NguyenxTurbo

32 comments:

  1. Wow...

    Yeah she's gonna be preggers real soon! At night on the beach PERFECT romantic setting. He's good. I agree, he's real good.

    I thought for a moment Lyn was hmmm k that thought's gone now nevermind.

    Pervs abound this chapter:

    The drummer was random as hell LOL she just came to bang on those things while two people were having sex not 10 feet away?

    The bartender smiling and trying to keep his eyes forward all the while using his peripherals to check out check out the almost "mixologist rack".

    The late night beach comber who just HAPPENS to pass by at that time?

    And I'm willing to bet there was security in that club watching the cameras on the elevator
    ...ok maybe that's pushing it.

    He asked her to move in? Wow! He's not being shy anymore is he? Moving rather quickly now! I don't know how I feel about that but I'm not gonna say I hate him because at this point I'm plotting Lyn's murder so I can steal Brad(sorry). I told you I was a terrible friend.

    Their cat and mouse was cute! She thought she had the upper hand...and she did for all of 1 minute. He flipped that shit real quick.

    He said the "L" word AND asked her to live with him...intrigued and anticipating the fallout. I feel like you are setting me up big time and I'm gonna feel just as sick as Lyn when the douche breaks our...her heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to mention, the name of the chapter...ominous as hell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy cow. That L word. love/live with me.. both same. She thought she was getting him back. lol, more like he got her back. Gads now i wonder what he did to break her heart, to send her off, and why did he come looking for her, if.......... (trails off, wondering). That was great, seems their lives are centered around sex, rather than love though. makes me wonder even more. Thanks for letting me know this was up. Sirona/jerry

    ReplyDelete
  4. There he is again! Avoiding the damn question! This guy, I love him, but I know there's something fishy about him..
    What ever it was that broke them apart, I think it had something to so with him cheating, cause all of the signs are pretty clear early on in the relationship.
    Aside from that though, the picnic was so adorable :) He may be a scum bag, but he defiantly know how to treat a lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL Daijah, I know right?? With all of that wild sex they're having, it's a matter of time before she gets knocked up. Wait, did you think she was already pregnant?? XD

    I agree, even though they couldn't keep their hands off each other, the sophisticated setting at the art gallery and lounge at least made it somewhat classy despite Brad's lewd talk. lol Even though it made her all hot and bothered. And if it wasn't for the romantic picnic, they would have been that pervy couple that likes to do it in public. lol

    Speaking of the public, it's funny because those people all happened to be there when they were in the act. With the bartender/mixologist, I was like...OMG, right in frotn of him?? I knowHave they no shame?? I was cracking up at how he was trying to act like he didn't notice. lol And almost mixologist sized rack?? XD Well, And when that dude walk by at the beach, I was like...They are seriously going to get caught. But they were far enough that you couldn't really tell for sure what they were doing. Same with the lady playing with the drums. She was already there when they got there. So yeah...the whole time. LOL. Bahahaha they didn't do it in the elevator but if they did, yeah they probably would have caught itmon camera. XD

    I agree, they've been dating for a month and they're already moving in together. But I can see why they're moving so fast. They're crazy about each other at this point, and there doesn't seem to be enough time when they're together.

    OMG, I KNEW IT!! He finally go to you!! You were all talking crap about him, saying you hate him and calling him an asshole. When you really WANT him!! XD Tsk...tsk...already plotting her murder to snag him. You crack me up!!

    Haha yeah, their cat and mouse game was totally unexpected, and I just went with it despite the graphic language. Their sexual chemistry is very strong, and it's of the, if not, the main things that draw them to each other. She underestimated his skill at mind games, and he definitely got the upper hand in the end.

    But you have to give the guy some credit. People can say that the "L" word doesn't have to be sincere, but asking a woman to move in with you?? That's a big step, for a guy like him. I mean, that will just make it harder for him to keep his options open. I know you know what's going to happen, and you're bracing yourself, but you might find yourself surprised in the end. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaak! I forgot to include the "ominous" title in my comment. Huh, I didn't realize that until you mentioned it, and with the nature of the chapter. I picked the song because it reminded me of that art gallery scene from Devil Wears Prada, and it was so fitting for this update.

    But the lyrics really foreshadows a lot of things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL Jerry, you and Daijah crack me up!! You both said the "L" word like it's a four letter word. XD Yes maam, he said the L word and asked her to move in. Yeah, that's a pretty big step for one month.

    Bahaha yeah, she thought she was going to make him suffer and pay for being late. Little did she know, he turned around and aimed for her weakness: sexual excitement. What he said and the way he said, knowing it would get to her, she underestimated him. lol

    I agree, it's hard to tell the difference between love and lust at this point. Even though they have a connection, their sexual attraction is very strong, and it really pulls them in. Only time can tell if this is true love, when the novelty wears off, if it does, and their true selves come out.

    You're welcome, it was my pleasure!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bri, are you talking about when she asked him why he was late? It didn't occur to me that he could be hiding something at that point, but now that you mention it, it could have been another reason why he was late. Although I really do think he was telling the truth and he was just distracted by how nice she looked. XD

    But how the story started, I don't blame you for not trusting him. I agree, the warning signs are there early in the relationship and you will get to see why it ends in the next few updates.

    I'm glad you liked the picnic!! I agree, he does know how to treat a lady, and with his sexual prowess, it's going to be very hard for her to move on and forget about him. I already feel bad for the next guy. lol

    Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, the new chapters are amazing. I can really see the chemistry between them! It's so sad that something bad will happen soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yep, they are moving fast, I cant wait to see what happens next and what he did to mess everything up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brad just keeps bringing out his charm. I love that they'll do it anywhere and everywhere, they sure can't keep their hands off each other, and now that they are moving in together, I have a feeling they won't leave their place for a good few days.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow chapter 18 another awesome chapter. I wonder whats going to happen with these 2?? Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Damn!!!! Wow incredibly hot! You know, I kept thinking, particularly with the way you use soft focus in your shots (which are gorgeous!), that she was imagining this. It's so intensely fantastic, such a perfect man, ever single reaction perfect, that it feels unreal. Was that drink spiked with something other than alcohol?

    I hope for Lyn's sake that charming sexy Brad is a good guy....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Xfairytale, thank you, I'm so glad you enjoyed the last few chapters! I must admit, they have been steamy but I can only blame Lyn and Brad for not being able to keep their hands off each other. lol

    I agree, I almost wish I didn't start the story the way I did. But...you just have to go with it. Usually there's something good that comes out of a crisis, so I'm hoping it will help her grow as a person. It's coming up in the next few updates, so stay tuned! She will be returning to the present again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kristine, I agree, they are moving really fast. Within one month of dating, they're already moving in together. But when they are this in love, this is the only thing that makese sense. Their ability to reason may be hampered by their intense desire for each other. Some may call it infatuation, but they are simply in the early stages of love.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Val, I agree, Brad is going full blast on the charm. I mean, even I was surprised at how smooth he was in this chapter. Everything seemed so perfect, and had it not been for the way the story started, they would make the perfect couple. Almost sickeningly perfect.

    Haha I agree, they can't keep their hands off each other, and now that they're going to see each other 24/7, they probably won't leave the house for days. lol Then it will really be like the "Til The Cops Come Knockin'" song. XD

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Tom, thank you, I'm so glad you enjoyed Ch. 18!! I know it's another steamy one but I promise you it won't be like that all the time. I was just showing the early stages of their relationship. :-)

    Stay tuned, you'll find out in the next few chapters. XD

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOL S.B., your comment cracked me up!! I'm glad you enjoyed it because lord knows I didn't plan for it to come out that steamy. lol It was supposed to be an innocent trip to the museum, the lounge and ends with a romantic picnic by the beach. But Lyn had to start with the "I'm not wearing any panties" bit, and all hell broke lose from there. lol And I blame Brad for being a perv. XD

    Thank you so much for the kind words about my shots! The first and last pics have foggy edges because she's still going through her flashbacks, meaning she's reliving her past. So everything from the middle of Ch. 11 all the way til now are from the past. As soon as she ran into him at the hospital in AP adn they made eye contact, she had flashbacks. So she's in another state of consciousness right now.

    Brad does seem too good to be true, and I don't blame you for being cautious for her, especially after how this story started. But he is very charming, and he knows women very well. I think I even referred to him as the "p*ssy whisperer" in a comment. lol

    ReplyDelete
  19. That chapter was delicious

    Okay, let's see... first of all, I loved how Lyn kept slipping into fantasies about Brad (and he was always stealing her away from her husband lol!). That girl is smitten, and I don't blame her one bit. Ha -- I also loved how she tried to get revenge on Brad with those naughty words. Didn't take him long to regain the upper hand!

    They just can't keep their hands off each other, can they? The art museum, the bar/hot tub, the elevator, the beach... Lyn's going to wind up pregnant and/or with a public indecency ticket hahah! The beach would have been such a romantic spot, had it not been for the creepers hanging around watching them. Though Brad probably liked it -- something about that thrill knowing they could be caught.

    Oooh man! Brad dropped some big bombshells this chapter, didn't he? The L word AND inviting her to live with him! I think the living together thing is an even bigger deal for this playboy. Anybody can lie about love; Brad seems to be a pro at saying the right thing. But living together? I hope Lyn knows what she's getting into!

    ps. OMG, I've been trying to find the perfect hair for Dom for when he actually takes the hat off. It's so hard to find shaggy hair that doesn't make him look like a frat boy lol. But without a shirt... yes, Dom's going to look good without a shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Count, teeheee I love how you said "this chapter was delicious".

    Haha I was trying to figure out how to start the chapter, and I'm like...uhh she's staring at a painting. So I had to pull something out of my butt. lol Same with the lounge. My mind was drawing a blank at the point, and I was like..hmmm...how do I start this scene? So yeah, they were kind of random but I had to come up with something, dammit! And yeah, she thought she was going to torture the poor boy but little did she know he's a bigger perv than her. lol He knows her weakness and he went after it.

    OMG, yeah, I was worried about them getting a public indecency ticket too. I think the fact that there were people around just made it even more exciting for them, especially Brad. She was all freaked out because she's never done anything like that, but he loved every moment of it. I feel really sorry for the poor sap that she's going to date after this. That guy better pull out all the stops, otherwise, she's ruined. Ruined, I tell ya!

    I agree, he can smoothtalk even granny but to actually ask a woman to share his private domain?? Yeah, that's not something you do if you want to keep your playboy reputation. So that in itself showed how in love or in lust he really was, and he was willing to give up part of his freedom just to see her more often. That girl must have some kryptonite...nevermind. lol And Lyn is beyond thinking rationally. She jumped at the chance to be with him 24/7!

    I can't wait to see Dom's new hair style, and without his shirt! I'm sure he's going to be a mchottie. Watch out, Sadie!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I loved the new chapter! And Brad LOVES Lyn? :O They're going to learn really fast that as soon as you move in together, the passion doesn't take long to fade. You really gotta work at it! The most thrilling parts of a relationship (in my opinion) are the days where you see your significant other after a while of not seeing them. Although there is definitely comfort in knowing that every day you get to wake up to the face of the person you love. I don't think I could fall asleep without him.

    Haha, well, I'm on Christmas break, so there has been plenty of time for Woohoo. ;) lol

    And you asked if I see wedding bells with him. I don't want to get married until I'm done with nursing school, which is going to be another 5 semesters. But I can't really see my life without him. :)

    Anyway. I'm getting anxious to find out what happens between them. I also am really anxious to see how she reacts to seeing him again in the present.

    --Ali

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMG I love them together and it doesn't last! I love that he sees her, is aware of her, and only cares about what he feels and not what people see. She's crazy! We would have went at it in that hot tub, the elevator, and the beach! Perfect song for that is Janet Jackson Anytime Anyplace!

    He asked her to move in!! YES!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ok so I spent the day reading your story. I have to say I love seeing them together but it's sad to know that he is going to break her heart. I am really hoping that the "her" isn't her sister because that will make the betrayal so much worse.

    I wonder how he found her or if it was just by coincidence that he's there. Can't wait to see what happens with her having to face him again so soon.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Ali,

    YAY!! I'm so glad you loved the new chapter!! This was came out more naughty that I planned. lol YES, Brad loves Lyn. He loves her enough to want her to move in. Too soon? Risky? Probably. But at this point, that's the only thing that makes sense to them. You're right, part of that passion in the beginning stems from the longing, the wondering and missing each other. It's like wanting something so bad but you can't have it all the time. So you savor every moment that you get to enjoy that person.

    If they want any chance of making it work, they need to have more than just sexual attraction. Sure, that will keep them busy in the beginning but they also need to have common goals and interests. They will find that out soon enough once they see each other everyday.

    Awwww, wow, it sounds like you and your boyfriend really love each other. The fact that you can't sleep without him is very telling of your connection and bond. ANd YAY for more woohoo!! Enjoy it, girlie, before school snatches you up again. :-)

    Oh wow, the fact that you can't see your life without him can only mean one thing: he's the one. He sounds like hubby material, and he sounds like a keeper, Ali!

    It will be a few more updates before she confronts him in the present again. XD

    ReplyDelete
  25. Qui,

    LOL you are the first person to actually think she's crazy for not wanting to do it in the hot tub and elevator with him. And you also see the good in him, which is refreshing, considering how many readers think he's bad news. Wow, maybe you should have hooked up with Brad!! Meow! I totally would have jumped him too, Anytime, Anyplace.

    You know what's funny? I was originally going to put Anytime, Anyplace as the song but with Til The Cops Come Knockin and Twenty Foreplay, I didn't want overdo the sex songs. XD DOn't worry, I'll use that song in an upcoming steamy chapter. AP has a lot of places to do escapades in. Like the stable for instance. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  26. They are so into each other! I just love how he told her that he loves her. They know just exactly how to get the response they want from the other.

    I agree with Jazen. I so hope that the her isn't her sister! It's hard to believe that as much as they love each other, he cheated!

    So good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Jazen,

    Welcome to my blog and thank you for reading my story! WOW, you caught up in one day? I am completely humbled, and I hope you will continue to follow my story. I'm completely with you, I love seeing them together but it saddens me that it doesn't work out. Sometimes I wish I didn't start Ch. 1 that way, so they can have their happy ending, but I was already too far into the story to change it. lol

    You will find out in the next few updates, when her flashbacks end. Once you have all of the information, I wonder if you will still feel the same way about Brad. ;-)

    I added Fiendish to my blog list, and I will be following it as well. I hope to catch up ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Daisies,

    Welcome back! For having only known each in a short period of time, they are very in tuned to each other's needs and desires. At least sexually. lol

    Things will be revealed in the next few updates, when she returns to the present. Stay tuned!

    I'm so glad you're enjoying the story so far! I'm having a blast following "Deceived". :-)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I've always liked Louis de Bernières' quote about love, and I feel like it's kind of fitting for these two:

    "Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion. That is just being "in love" which any of us can convince ourselves we are. Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossoms had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."


    It's going to be interesting to see which one they are!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Kirk,

    Wow, that's a beautiful passage. There's so much truth to it. I agree, real love is when you still want to be with that person once the aftermath of passion is gone, you see the person for who they really are, you forive them for all the wrong they've done, and you're more concerned about their well-being than your own. I think lust seeks to gratify its own desires, but love seeks to gratify the other person's needs. Lust is about self, love is about the other person.

    I think Lyn and Brad are in the lust stage right now, and only time can tell if their roots will intertwine like a tree.

    I had no idea you were following this story! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow, Dj's right, she is going to be preggers real soon, the way those two keep going at it.
    Man, I love Brad... I hate that!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Leah,

    I agree, they're humping like rabbits and it's just a matter of time. lol It's funny how readers start out disliking or hating Brad but by the time they get to Ch. 16, they seem him differently. XD He's a great guy though, it's just unfortunate that the story started out with him looking like a total douche. lol

    Thanks again for following my story, and I will try to get caught up with yours as soon as I can. It was really nice chatting with you too! :-)

    ReplyDelete