Thursday, July 25, 2013

Chapter Forty-Six (Love Won't Let Me Wait)

Previously, on "Memoirs Of A City Girl":
Ch. 45 (I'll Stand By You)
-Brad called to let me know that Luke's dad was dead.
-To my surprise, he asked me to check on Luke.
-I wasn't even sure if he'd want to speak to me, but
Brad said, "He will...once he sees you."
-Once Brad offered to take care of Nikki while I was
gone, I decided to visit Luke.
-As I passed the Bridgeport bridge, I became
flooded by memories of that day when I almost jumped.
-It made me wonder if it was guilt or Luke that saved my
life and brought me back to the city I grew up in.
-When I arrived at Luke's door, he took me in his arms
and carried me inside.
-We embraced silently for a while until he was once again
reminded of his father's death.
-They found his body in his car, parked in the firestation
with a gunshot wound to the chest and mouth, suspecting suicide.
-Luke's grief turned into fury, refusing to believe that
his father could take his own life.
-Quietly, I wiped the tears off his face and helped him blow
his nose.
-He whispered, "I need you...I need you so bad."

*Graphic sexual content, strong language, nudity*

 photo Screenshot-12-8.jpg

Location: 1557 Memorial Parkway
Date: Tuesday, 11/8/2011
Time: 8:40 p.m.

Despite the urgent need to escape this whirlpool of hot, electric energy slowly dissolving everything else in sight, including my own ability to reason, I find myself clinging to Luke. Clinging to his strong, warm body; clinging to the thin thread of common sense that's keeping me from being swallowed alive---clinging to the only person in my life I've ever truly been able to count on. This thing that we have---this so called friendship---may be the only thing that has kept us from letting go. And just sink. Sink into deep longings from a lost time; sink into an ocean where we can be free to express everything that we've held back. 

Slowly, slowly, I feel the thread being pulled from the unshakeable weight of our reunion, unveiling everything we have suppressed all these years, yielding to the cries of our hearts and bodies. I need you...I need you so bad. I hear his voice echo in my mind over and over again. 

Without words, I pull back slightly to take in his face---the weary, ruggedly handsome face trying to stay strong but unable to fight grief on his own any longer. His eyes---flickering like emerald flames dancing inside a dim crystal vase---have never looked so fragile and vulnerable until now. My heart throbbing with dull ache, I reach out to caress his face. Upon contact with my hand, he trembles, silently waiting---thirsting for more. 

My fingertips follow the ridge of his right cheekbone, moving down to the steep angle of his jaw, lightly squeezing his chin before they painstakingly crawl up his soft lower lip. His mouth parts slightly, trying to catch up with his warm, quickening breath. Watching his thick, black lashes close in on his eyes, I trace every plump crinkle on his upper lip, retracing his lower lip, until I feel them close in on the tip of my index and middle finger. Eyes still closed, he gently sucks on them---my breath escaping in quick gasps.

 photo Screenshot-3-7.jpg

"The time is right
You hold me tight
And love's got me high
Please tell me yes
And don't say no
Honey, not tonight"

 photo Screenshot-4-6.jpg

His eyes open in a flash. They lock in on mine, slowly pulling me into a deep, green, bottomless abyss; until there is no other option but to surrender. Like this tiny speck of dust called Earth trying to resist the warmth and gravitational pull of the collosal sun---rational thought becomes futile. The time has come, the universe seems to whisper to me, and I find myself hungering for Luke's lips the way my lungs hunger for oxygen. 

"I need you too," I mutter quietly, grabbing his face until our mouths crash into each other, two stranded supernovas meeting their inevitable collide. Our lips connect like two broken, electrically charged wires; an explosion of hot sparks on contact, sending a shockwave of vibration through all the nerves of my extremities, from head to toe. Unable to form a single coherent word, we simply look at each other in dazzled awe.

"I've waited so long for you," he whispers, "so long..."

"Luke..."

"Let's not fight it anymore, Lyn."

I nod quietly.

"Let me…" He looks at me with such consuming ache that it practically melts away my insides, rendering me helpless. His voice---soaked in such need, drenched with such longing---that all I want to do is make his pain go away, in every possible way I can. "Let me love you."

"Love me," I whimper, biting my lower lip. By the time mutual recognition sinks in, my body takes matters into its own hands and impatiently pushes him on the bed, until I find myself straddling him. Our eyes briefly meet before I lean down to kiss him again, my body pressing and trembling against his. "Please l-love me."

He lets out a deep, primal groan as he grabs my ass and squeezes it tight, almost possessively; his bulging crotch grinding against mine as our tongues slide against each other---searing, moist and lost in desperate breaths. Oh my God. My mind manages to make itself heard amidst the savage beating of my heart, but I can’t possibly stop now. Now that adrenaline has ramped up from zero to a million; now that I’ve stepped into the bubbling waters of intoxicating desire; now that I’ve gotten another taste of Luke’s lips---and I want more.

 photo Screenshot-5a.jpg

I sit up straight, still straddling him, and I pull my cotton lavender top over my head. I watch it land quietly on top of the bed, right next to his hips. When my eyes return to his, their wild intensity catches me completely off guard, and for a moment, I become very self-conscious---my breasts nearly spilling out of my pink lace bra. Even though Brad has seen them countless times, there is something about Luke’s gaze that makes me feel so transparent---as if he’s seeing through me---the fragile, guarded contents of my soul.

“Let me see you, Lyn,” he gently coaxes, as if he’s reading my apprehension---and my mind. “It’s okay. Show me the rest of your beautiful body.”

My breath lodged in my throat, I force myself to meet his unrelenting gaze as I timidly unhook my bra, watching it slide down my arms. A cool draft of air brushes my nipples as it washes over the rest of my bare breasts, displayed unabashedly in front of him---rising up and down.

“Oh my God,” he lets out a nearly inaudible gasp as his eyes widen, “I…I can’t even…”

His mere inability to form words does wonders for my confidence, and I find myself giggling when I ask like an awkward, inexperienced schoolgirl, “Do you like them?”

He shakes his head and sarcastically asks, “Do I wear a uniform?”

I snicker. “I guess that’s a yes?”

“God yes,” his eyes devour my breasts again before a sheepish smile forms on his face. “Do me a favor. Touch them for me.”

The mere sound of his voice---deep, velvety with just the right touch of authority---lights a fire deep inside, and without even thinking, my hands slide over my breasts as I continue to probe his eyes. A new rush of raw desire washes over me, taking over my inhibitions, slowly unearthing this neglected vixen that I completely forgot about. Now she’s here, as if she’s been waiting for Luke all along, and she’s tantalizing him; slowly grinding on his crotch, squeezing her breasts together, running her fingertips over her nipples until they pucker into little rose buds.

Shuddering, he can barely keep his eyes open as his hands grip my hips, on the brink of losing control. As he places me on my back---the weight of his warm, hard body pressing mercilessly against mine---he whispers, “I want to taste every inch of you."

"Every inch?" I ask breathlessly.

"Every,” he assures with pure impatience as he unzips my jeans and extricates them from my legs, leaving me with nothing but my matching lace panties. “Damn,” he rids himself of his sweatpants, revealing sexy-ass black boxer briefs. This nearly makes me faint, now that I’m seeing the rest of his chiseled firefighter body for the first time, highlighting his glorious abs, muscular thighs and firm calves. “Inch,” he slides on top of me again; the warmth of our bare skins exchanging heat. He grabs a breast and squeezes it hard before his mouth hungrily finds mine again. 

 photo Screenshot-17.jpg

The soft, warm blanket of his mouth enveloping my nipples sends shooting sparks of electricity down my crotch, causing me to arch my back and moan deeply; unleashing a trickle of heat and moisture within my walls. As my upper body lifts away from the bed in ecstasy, his mouth moves on to the other breast, gently sucking and swirling his tongue around the painfully erect nipple. Squeezing the other breast with his hand, his tongue slides to my sternum; licking between the mounds of soft flesh before it travels to my neck, drowning me in shivers as it leaves a wet trail in its wake.

“Are you okay?” He asks as he plants impossibly tender kisses all over my face; following the angle of my jawline, sucking on my chin, playfully biting my lower lip, licking the length of my upper lip; rubbing his nose with mine in an Eskimo kiss. His lips linger on one cheek---then the other---one eyelid, then the other.

“Y-yes,” is all that I can effectively mutter at this point, since my body has turned into complete jello, ravaged by Luke’s hands and mouth.

“Good,” he murmurs as his tongue follows the path to my navel, “because I’m nowhere near done with you.” 

My body sinks into the soft confines of the bed, completely entranced by Luke’s breathing; his scent, his skillful yet intuitive way of exploring every inch of me. Just like he promised.
The way he caresses my arms; his tongue’s fervent journey into the curve of my feet---greeting every single toe; his hand’s discovery of the uneven valley of my legs and thighs, the subtle dip of my belly, the trench that leads to the slope of my lower back, the sensitive nape of my neck, the rounded hills of my ass and the sweaty depths of my groin. When he finally takes off my panties, which is now thoroughly soaked, he takes a moment to hold it up to his face and smell it.

This very act is so unexpected and so strangely erotic, that I don’t even care if I haven’t shaved---or trimmed---in weeks. Normally, I would try to hide that part of myself like I first did with Brad, but with Luke---there is nowhere to hide. He has seen me at my lowest. He has delivered the cold, hard truth even when I hated it---and hated him for it. He slowly helped me pick up the broken pieces of my life and self-esteem. He knows me. He truly knows me. And it’s this very same candid, reckless worship of my body that shreds whatever ounce of apprehension I have left.

I lay on the bed quietly as I search his face. He continues to devour every inch of my body with his eyes before they stop at my most private part. The bare, moist part that’s aching for his mouth, for his hands; to be filled with all of him until my thoughts cease to exist. Slowly, I spread my legs as I hold myself up, letting him explore my warm folds with his eyes, to his heart’s content.

Licking his lips, he shakes his head in utter fascination, proclaiming, “God, Lyn. You’re a…you’re a fucking goddess.”

“You make me this way,” I smile shyly, lowering my lashes at him, already knowing how much he loves this innocent vixen repertoire. Before he can even ask, I reach down and touch myself, spreading my legs wider; tilting my head back as I explore my own soft, wet flesh, hoping his tongue will follow my lead.

“Fuck.” Breathing raggedly, he takes my hand and orders, “On the floor. Sit on my face. Now.”

The moment I straddle his face---his warm, wet tongue probing through my already soaked folds---I cry out in sheer, agonized pleasure. My thighs quiver as I savor his mouth devouring me with fierce hunger, licking up and down, side to side; flicking and teasing my oh-so-sensitive button with his magic wand of a tongue. I am at his absolute, complete mercy as his hands move up and down my thighs; squeezing, caressing, grabbing while his tongue darts in and out of my flooded walls---buzzing, penetrating, in total control of my pleasure. I thought Brad was good, but fuck. Luke not only speaks the language of a woman’s pussy, he damn near invented it.

"Mmmm...so wet...so sweet..." Inbetween frantic breaths, he slows down his tempo by deliberately, painstakingly, running his tongue up and down the length of my slit, from the swollen opening all the way up to the stiff bud; my juices smeared all over his humble, beautiful face. "Let me hear you. Don't hold back. Don't you dare hold back on me."

"Eat it,” I moan desperately, barely able to hold myself up, “eat it.”

"Come on, Lyn. Say what you’re really thinking.”

"Eat my pussy," I demand, almost pleading; my thighs uncontrollably shaking as his tongue switches back and forth between flicking my clit with the most precise pressure and stabbing its way deep inside. “God yeah, eat my pussy. Don’t stop. Don’t stop.”

“Mmm, that’s it. Ride my face, baby.”

I grab his head and bury it between my legs, nearly suffocating him, as the warm, slippery, buttery friction between my crotch and his mouth climb to an insurmountable peak. Ramping up the frantic tingles and riot of nerve endings multiplying deep inside, he sets my whole lower body on fire. Hips jerking, back arched, eyes slamming shut; my body explodes without warning as he continues to lick and probe like a rabid animal, prolonging my climax with such earth-shattering, mind-numbing intensity that I can no longer tell if this is an orgasm---or a near-death experience. "H-holy…fucking…s-shit…"

 photo Screenshot-182.jpg

Unable to hold my weight any longer as my internal muscles continue to contract, I roll over on my side. Luke turns to face me on the floor, watching my body continue to tremble quietly. He smiles as he wipes the beads of sweat clinging to my forehead, peeling the sticky strands of hair away from my face. In the quiet stillness of the room---protected from the dust of snow falling from plump gray clouds, peeking from the frosted windows---I become hypnotized by the sound of our breaths mingling.

“So beautiful,” he whispers, reaching out to caress my face tenderly.

“So are you,” I whisper back, my heart throbbing as I search his heavy green eyes. Never in my life have I felt this…this close to anyone. Never in my life have I felt such searing need---it’s so overwhelming it hurts. Overcome by my own surge of emotions, tears roll down my face.

“Don’t cry.” Pulling me in his arms, he squeezes me tight, as if I’m a dream he never wants to wake up from. Amidst my sobs, he smooths down my hair and strokes my back, kissing me all over my face. “Please don’t cry.”

As my sobs subside, his mouth eventually finds mine. I can feel a shift in his body as he presses himself on me; his hot breath smearing my face; his tongue dancing with mine, probing deeper into my throat. He takes one look at me, his eyes drugged with desire, and asks, “Are you ready for me?”

I nod quietly.

My hand reaches for his boxer briefs and tug until they are completely off him. The sight of his erection nearly makes me gasp, seeing it for the first time. Holy crap. No wonder Brad is jealous. Impatiently, I reach out to feel his hard length. I can barely close my fingers around it and this makes me smile in delight. I watch him suck in his breath at my touch, the way my fingers explore his warm, smooth skin; feeling the hot blood circulate through the protruding veins. As I stroke and squeeze him up and down, I gently guide him between my legs. His eyes lock in on mine as he slowly enters me---letting me feel every single, throbbing, thick inch.

"Do you feel me, Lyn?" He asks hoarsely as he gently picks up his thrusts, careful not to hurt me. "Do you feel me inside you?"

"Y-yes...I...I...f-feel you..." Words fail me as I wrap my legs around his waist, absorbing every single depth of his thrust, tearing into my walls like a jumbo jet trying to pass through a car tunnel, scraping its way in. The more he moves, the more I yield, until the pain subsides and all I feel is the frantic beating of my heart---and the delicious, moist, tight, silky friction of our hot skins. "Oh my God, I feel you."

"I n-need you..." His voice starts to crack, forcing him to avoid my gaze. At that point, I know the despair has come back to haunt him, reminding him that his father is gone. I can feel his body tremble as he continues to move inside me, but his tears escape, falling on my breasts like warm raindrops. "I need you...so fucking m-much..."

I reach out to gently caress his face, wiping his tears away as I search his swollen eyes. When they finally meet mine, I whisper lovingly, “It’s okay. I’m here, baby. Shhh…it’s okay.”

 photo Screenshot-18.jpg

"I need your love so desperately
And only you can set me free
When I make love to you
We'll explode in ecstasy
And I won't take the blame
That love won't let me wait"

 photo Screenshot-35-1.jpg

Without a sound, he picks me up off the wooden floor and carries me towards the kitchen. Right in front of the stove, he bends me over and spreads my legs. The suddenness of it sends my pulse racing, shooting another spark of electricity towards my crotch.

“The stove, huh?” I giggle.

“You have no idea,” he breathes into my ear as he reaches down to stroke my still-moist flesh, “how many times I fantasized about this. With you.”

“Mmm…while you were wanking?”

“Heck yeah. Just thinking about you...God…”

 “Getting fucked from behind?” Crap. It slips out faster than I can even think. I cover my mouth in shock, but there’s a part of me that’s insanely turned on by the sheer bluntness of it. And it’s all Luke’s fault.

“Oh my God,” he shudders, “you just---”

I playfully rub my ass against his massive erection, interrupting him with my most angelic voice. “Made you rock hard?”

“You’re such a bad little girl,” he mutters as he caresses my body. His hands possessively grab my breasts, squeezing them, before they travel down my hips and stroke the length of my thighs. “Now stick your ass out for daddy.”

Holy shit. That word. Brad used to say that. Still recovering from my shock, I quietly do what Luke says.

“So he thought he was your daddy, huh?” He leans closer until his breath is soaking through my ear. “Well, I have some news for him.”

“And…what’s that?” I swallow, my pulse racing again as I brace my buck naked self against the cold, stainless steel stove.

Grabbing my hips---he parts my legs wider with his knees and enters me from behind. He leans down to kiss the side of my neck as he whispers, “I’m your real daddy.”

I gasp, but more surprisingly, at the sudden gush of warm moisture meeting his deep, long thrusts. How can I argue? How can I possibly make an attempt at rationality when the person that I’ve always believed to be a gentleman is now the very same person that makes Brad look like a timid school boy? This side of Luke is truly unnerving, but it’s also the sexiest, hottest, most dominant and most desirable side I’ve ever seen. There’s no denying it---my body knows it, my heart knows it.

“You know it’s true,” he hisses between his teeth as he speeds up his thrusts--- squeezing my ass before I hear a loud SMACK---causing me to moan louder. “Who’s your real daddy?”

“Mmmm…you are,” I gyrate against him, not wanting to miss a single inch, burying him deep inside. “Spank my ass again, daddy.”

“Mother of---“ This causes him to pulsate and pump wildly; pulling my hair with one hand while grabbing my hip with the other. He smacks my ass again, so hard that I whimper in pain but I continue to grind against him---squeezing all of him with my walls. “Oh shit,” he murmurs as he shoots a hot stream of thick liquid inside, “Lyn…I’m…I’m…c-coming…”

 photo Screenshot-36.jpg

Immediately, he picks me up and places me on the granite countertop. The smooth, cold surface of the porous slab instantly cools off my back, nearly making me jump with its contrast to my sweaty, steamy body. I find myself surrounded by familiar items used for cooking; wooden spatulas, a blender, a wooden knife block teeming with sharp objects, a soap dispenser, a roll of paper towel and naturally---a small carton of Luke’s unfinished protein drink. I never thought I’d see the day when I'd become his dinner; like a piece of thick, marbled, ribeye steak fresh from the butcher. Ready to be seasoned.

The mere sight of Luke getting on his knees and parting my legs sends me into a panic, being reminded that there’s still a part of him that’s marinating inside me----viscous, hot and very, very potent. Every cell in my body knows it. "L-Luke...what are you doing?"

"I wanna suck our juices out of you,” he whispers, biting his lower lip with twinkling eyes, “while you're coming."

"Oh my God..."

"There's no turning back.” He searches my eyes for the last time before diving in. With my thighs wrapped around his neck, he hungrily buries his face between my legs; lapping between the swollen folds, darting his stiff tongue in and out of my walls and moving it to my throbbing button, quick and light like the delicate wings of a hummingbird. I can feel the hot liquid coming out of me, but he continues to push it in with this tongue; my pool of moisture joining with his like magma finally leaking from the surface of a volcano. “This pussy is mine. Understand?"

"Y-yes. It's all y-yours." I choke on my own words as I blindly run my fingers through his thick, brown hair. My senses heightened---pushed and elevated into such a raw, primal state---drowning in pure erotic instinct. If heaven exists, this must be it. This is the place that transcends animal urges, human need and spiritual longing. This is the place where they all merge, creating a feeling of complete and utter humility. The realization that someone understands me, truly understands me. It’s nothing short of magic. "Mmmm...keep going."

"Mmm...look at it dripping down your ass."

"L-Luke! What are you---" I try to push his face away, but I’m no match for his strength. His tongue finds the tight, puckered secret of my ass. "Oh, fuck."

"Shhhh...you never had that licked before?"

"No..."

"Good,” he smiles wickedly. With his tongue probing my ass, he enters me with his index and middle finger, prodding and scraping the upper part of my walls. “Then you probably never came like this before, either."

"L-Lucas...Lucas! Lucas!!” I buck, my hips convulsing, toes curled, painfully aware that I just lost control of my bladder. "Oh my God, I’m so sorry."

“For what, baby?” He looks up at me, his face drenched in something I can’t quite describe.

“I think I just peed on you…I’m sorry.”

He chuckles and quickly licks his lips. “Trust me, it’s not pee.”

 photo Screenshot-49.jpg

I remain plastered on the countertop, unable to move. Whatever that explosion was, it sent all the nerve endings in my body into a frenzy---blanketing me with an electric buzz from my scalp, to the tip of my fingers, all the way down the tip of my toes. After wiping his face with a kitchen towel, Luke helps me sit up and observes, "You're shaking..." 

I nod quietly.

"You okay?" He asks, gently lifting my chin up with his hand until I finally find the courage to look into his pale green eyes. They’re still clouded with grief, but there’s a depth of tenderness in them, a sort of warmth from the afterglow of beautiful, wonderful release. In his eyes I see myself. I see Emma. And I see Jesse.

Without warning, I become submerged in all of the feelings, the love, the passion, the history and the unbearable, tragic loss. Without warning, I find myself falling in love with this man in front of me.

Unable to withstand the intensity of his gaze, I look away again. "I'm just..."

"Scared?"

"T-terrified."

"It's okay," he leans in to give me a soft, lingering kiss, "so am I..."

 photo Screenshot-50.jpg

"And I refuse to leave
Till I see the morning sun
Creep through your 
Window pane
'Cause love won't
Let me wait"

*Copyright 2013 Lyn C.S.*
----------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: God, this was a tough chapter to write. I got hit by the worst case of writer's block. I wanted it to be perfect, almost to the point where I was afraid to write it. lol Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed. It's definitely been a long time coming for Lyn and Luke.

And a special thanks to Karri for this awesome pic. It brought some much-needed inspiration. :)

 photo LukeLyn01-1.jpg

"Love Won't Let Me Wait" Cover by John Legend
Original by Major Harris
Video by: Dorothea Joseph

21 comments:

  1. I...um gonna run out to the store and grab some cigarettes so I'll be back to comment when my mind isn't as totally fucked as it is right now. :D but you had nothing to worry about. This was more than worth the wait.

    And this:
    My hand reaches for his boxer briefs and tug until they are completely off him. The sight of his erection nearly makes me gasp, seeing it for the first time. Holy crap. No wonder Brad is jealous. hahahahah laughed my ass off.

    ok off to go smoked and I don't even smoke. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok so I read this last night right before going to bed, but now I'm back and refreshed and can think a little clearer.

      This was not how I expected their first time to be. I saw them doing more the sweet, but urgent loving type of love making. But hahahaha nope you blew that way way WAY out of the water. This was years (and lifetimes) worth of pent up need that burst free and they really got their freak on! Ha she liked seeing the more gritty side to Luke! He's crazy that he sorta knew she'd be mentally comparing him and Brad and he was out to prove he was the better man in every way!

      They needed this moment, the Let me love you statement was so just awwww It's like he knew she knew he loved her but she has been fighting it. I think that was better than saying the standard I love you.

      And woot!!! He went in without a condom and he finished!!!! Little Lukes could be on the way. :D

      Now we anxiously wait for the what now part of this.

      Delete
    2. LOL that's funny. Running off to the store to get cigarettes and you don't even smoke. :P That interesting that you saw their first time as sweet and urgent. I can understand that, given the nature of their friendship. But I saw it differently. Like you said, it's 2 years of holding his feelings in, lifetimes of history and the devastating loss of his father.

      I gave you guys a glimpse of Luke's gritty side when he slept with Natalie, so his father's death, on top of his desire for Lyn ramped it up even more. And she loves this side! Brad's sexual prowess comes from his experience with many women, but Luke's passion comes from loving one woman deeply and he puts all of himself into her.

      You know, that "Let me love you" statement was Luke's way of telling her not to fight him anymore but it didn't occur to me that it could also be interpreted as "I love you". Interesting!

      Hehe yeah, he finished. LOL @ little Lukes on the way. How cute would that be!

      Thanks for your feedback, Mica!

      Delete
  2. Dear Lyn,
    You did it you really did it. Thanks for telling me about the update. Chapter 46 is perfect. This has to be the best part of Memoirs yet. I don't know how you are going to top this one. You write like your a prize winning author. I don't know what else to say. I can't wait to see what happens next. Take care Wild Thang.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh, you have no idea how stressed out I was over this chapter. Every time I'd try to write, I'd freeze up or end up erasing everything. lol I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm just happy that I got through this chapter in one piece.

      Thank you so much for the kind words and feedback, Tom!

      Delete
  3. Okay...wow. Like, wow.

    Like....REALLY...wow...

    *goes to smoke*

    Okay, back.

    This was...AMAZING. It was like this just incredible mind-blowing sort of culmination of everything that's gone on in this story. It was hot as hell, passionate, but it was so incredibly beautiful and in a way...healing. At least to my mind. The fates wanted these two people together. His touched helped heal her pain and brought her back to life. Hers helped him in that maybe, now that he has his Lois Lane, he can summon the strength to pull himself through the terrible tragedy that has befallen his family.

    Am I babbling? Probably. But to me this was so much more than a "sex-chapter." It was an aligning of fates, a series of wrongs that were made right.

    I loved every word. EVERY. SINGLE. WORD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I had you in mind as I was attempting to write this chapter. You know how bad my writer's block was. There were so many times I just wanted to give up and walk away permanently, but I would keep looking at the pics you sent and force myself to suck it up and just write. So thank you for the inspiration :)

      I'm so glad you enjoyed it! I was very nervous about posting it because of the graphic sexual content. This is the most graphic chapter I've written so far, and I was debating how appropriate it would be for Lyn and Luke, and I didn't want to ruin their first time. In the end, I just went with it, even if it might have offended some readers. I had to stay true to the characters. I figured, that's what the warnings are for. lol

      I love your interpretation that it was healing. I agree, it definitely was a release of a lot of emotions and frustrations pent up for both of them. Joseph's death was the catalyst for the rawness of it, but it was the passion between Emma and Jesse that spilled into Lyn and Luke.

      I don't think you're babbling at all. I love it when readers share their thoughts. I'm so glad you loved every word since I worried that the chapter was too long.

      Thanks for the kind words and feedback, Karri!

      Delete
  4. It's here... it happened!
    A CHAPTER AFTER MY OWN HEART! THIS IS THE BEST ONE EVER WRITTEN. I'M AS HAPPY AS CAN BE!! LYN AND LUKE, LUKE AND LYN... FINALLY!!! I CAN'T EVEN DESCRIBE HOW THIS MAKES ME FEEL!!!

    ... is what I'd like to say ...

    But I'm conflicted!
    Because as much as every thing I just wrote above is true and that is my reaction... I also HATE it just as much.

    This is the moment everyone has been waiting for. Okay, I won't speak for everyone. This is the moment -I- have been waiting for for I don't know long anymore. I was looking forward to it and already had my mind set as to how mind-blowingly explosive it would be.

    The reunion of Jesse and Emma, Luke and Lyn. They complete each other in ways no one can imagine. Two bodies, one soul! Defying the laws of death and returned to find each other again.

    It was beautifully written. The feeling in it... the care you took (after dealing with a writer's block too, go figure) in describing every feeling coursing through them... letting it course through the reader.

    It was truly amazing and magical, yet it was just sex... rough, sweaty, my father-just-died-I-need-comforting sex. There was something very ugly to it.

    Don't get me wrong! Like I said, I felt everything, the re-joining of the split soul, the meant to be, every emotion that was this chapter, I felt.

    But my mind can't let go of the very small detail that is:
    -Only a day or two ago she slept with Brad-

    This has nothing to do with my hatred for Brad, because at first I thought that too, but just that little fact of what she did not 1-2 days ago weighs GREATLY on the beauty and magic of this act.

    I read this over and over... and over (of course I did, it's Luke & Lyn) again and every time there's that nagging, needle stabbing, irritating spot in my mind that just refuses to let me forget...

    I had a story vision and wrote a piece for Daijah on her story After Midnight, when she removed Caleb to bring Rafe in again.
    Just like that, I had one for your story too when I read the previous chapter.
    It's a very detailed vision, I'll give you a summary now! The full version will be in your inbox on RWN on monday!

    ---------------

    Summary:
    Luke wakes up from this daze that he's in now that he's had her. It all seems so perfect and fitting and meant to be and it dawns on him that 'If this feels so fitting and all that... if he and Emma made a promise to be together in the next life, why... why then did they fall in the very same situation as they died in?' Is this what it's going to be? Two souls stuck in a time loop? reincarnating every time only to have to fight for their love? Brad/William got stuck in the same time loop and like them will reincarnate and come in the way of their love each time.

    Luke realizes that and talks to Lyn about it. Emotions run high, tears fall down (mostly Luke's) and he tells her he doesn't want that. She promised to be his in a future life, but he can't keep coming back only to have to fight for her again. And as much as it (literally) breaks his heart, he asks her to let him go... to release him from this endless loop.

    It is not her fault that he has to fight for her every time, but destiny planned it so. He tells her he may come over as strong, but he's not. Every time he comes back for her he loses more and more of himself. This is not the way it was supposed to be... It's time to let go - break the loop and bring peace to their souls.
    Lyn begs him not to talk like that, but he's tired, he really is... Unable to plead her case, she has no other choice and leaves his place. With Luke feeling like he just literally pulled his heart out of his chest.

    -------------------

    I send you the full version as soon as I can.

    I'm really thorn about this situation. I didn't think I would be, but I am...
    I loved it, truly Lyn, but my mind is still probing!
    I'm sorry hun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Karri's picture too!
      Looks so carefree and fun. No heavy story tension there :)

      Delete
    2. You know, you are the first person to pick up on the "two bodies, one soul" concept. Most people know about soulmates, but not everyone is aware of the "twin soul" or "twin flame". A soulmate is someone we shared a lifetime with and that can be anyone; a lover, family member, friend, etc. So there are many soulmates. The twin soul, however, is literally our other half, "the one", the ying to our yang. Basically the person we were born to love for eternity.

      And the fact that you picked up on the "joining of the split soul" is amazing! Luke is without a doubt Lyn's twin soul, his other half, the woman he was born to love, through lifetimes. That's why he always searched for his Lois Lane, and Lyn always searched for that one "soul", the "one". She thought it was Brad. Little did she know, Brad merely brought her to Luke. And like most twin soul relationships, they are usually very difficult and come with many obstacles before they can finally be together.

      I'm so glad you enjoyed their special moment and found it magical. That's exactly what I was aiming for. I wanted you guys to experience everything, knowing how long we've all been waiting, including Luke and Lyn. I've been waiting too! lol At the same time, I won't deny the ugliness of raw sex to alleviate grief. This chapter came out a lot more graphic than I planned, but its exactly how the characters reacted to each other.

      I also don't blame you for feeling like the beautiful experience was tainted when she slept with Brad. But it needed to happen because it was also her way of healing and confronting her demons with him. The fact that she was mentally comparing them during the act and Luke coming out on top each time, is finally helping her see who the right guy really is.

      I loved your summary! Your analysis of Luke being tired, having to fight for Lyn each time he comes back, losing more of himself and needing to let him go...just broke my heart. Because there's some truth to it. :( And the fact that the only way for them to find peace is by letting each other go...ugh! I need to know more! You must send me the full version! lol

      Thank you for the kind words and detailed feedback, JM! I can't wait to read more of your story vision :)

      Delete
  5. Don't know why I didn't realize she was such a sub lol So many things to say but that's honestly the only one I can think off whoa, oh and FINALLY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL a sub, huh? That's funny. I didn't realize it either until this chapter. She LOVES Luke's nasty side. We saw glimpses of her submissive side with Brad but Luke's dominant nature just brought her out of her shell.

      Thanks for your feedback, AddyKat!

      Delete
  6. Wow, I mean..., wow!

    I too was going to grab some cigarettes, but then I remembered I don't even smoke! LOL

    OK, let's see if I can say what's on my mind right now without rambling... I wasn't expecting this at all (I had already pictured them making love in a sweeter, more tender way), and yet, now that I come to think of it, your (their) rather rougher and wilder approach to their first sex together feels more true to life, in a way. It speaks volumes of their conflicting emotions -Luke's especially-, and in fact, they're feeling so many things at the same time it's no wonder they should be overwhelmed by their own emotions.

    Luke is mourning the loss of his father, while making love with a woman who, he has just learnt, met a tragic death in a past life, in which his antagonist Brad was involved... I get the feeling that he was trying to prove something -unbeknownst to him perhaps- besides the need for Lyn.

    Well, that said, the "Let me love you" remark was so meaningful and so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I'm glad you enjoyed it! I was worried about its very graphic nature so this is a relief. Its funny because Mica also expected the sweeter type of lovemaking for Luke and Lyn, especially their first time. If it had been any other couple, that might have been the case. But knowing their tragic history, the drama with Brad and on top of Joseph's death (and how close Luke was to him), the rawness of it was inevitable.

      I thought about this a lot, how to approach this chapter. And probably contributed to my writer's block. lol The sweet approach would have made it perfect, but to me, probably lacking. So I just let the characters decide the course, and this is how it came out.

      You are right about Luke having something to prove. William ruined his second chance with Emma in the past life, Brad slept with his ex, Brad got involved with Lyn first and ended up screwing her over and then trying to marry Lyn after everything that's happened. Luke definitely felt shortchanged, and this was the moment when he could finally show Lyn what he's made of. Knowing how important sex is to Lyn and her tendency to fall in love with it, this was a breakthrough for Luke.

      Awww, I'm glad you liked the "Let me love you" statement :)

      Thank you for the kind words and feedback, Marsar!

      Delete
  7. It happened! It finallllllllyyyyyyy happened!! Oh my god!
    I loved it and it put all my worries from the last chapter of them not being ready and Luke being vulnerable aside. They are meant to be together. I thought you wrote it beautifully. I felt all their emotions and the end of this chapter really tugged at my heart, they are both terrified of what is going to happen and I guess that relates to them falling in love again and from their past life and how things ended for them. I hope they stay together now, if Brad does anything to hurt them or ruin this for them I'm gonna beat him up!!
    I'm soooooo happy, with Lyn by his side Luke can get through anything. They will have a tough time with Luke's grief but at least they can get through it together.
    Oh I just loved this and my god Luke is HOT!lol!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew this chapter would make you happy :) I was thinking about you while I was writing it. Hehe yeah, it finally happened. You were worried in the last chapter and I don't blame you. Whew, I'm relieved that you enjoyed this chapter. I was worried about its content and how far it went sexually. A lot of readers expected Luke and Lyn's first time to be sweet. Under normal circumstances i would have been. But the tragedy, the wait and the past life history brought it to another level.

      You're right. They are falling in love again and it's terrifying. LOL you're gonna beat Brad up? Too funny. :P

      Luke was definitely in his element in this chapter. He wanted to prove that he was better than Brad in every way and he didn't hold back, not even his nasty side. And of course, Lyn loved it.

      Thanks for the kind words and your feedback, Clairey!

      Delete
  8. No wonder Brad was jealous. haha That cracked me up.
    I am glad that she went to him to comfort him. She gave him what he needed.
    I think that they both realise where they should each be and he didn't seem to hold back on anything with this near vulgar and very possessive bought of bodily fluid exchange. haha... It is like he punished and she accepted. I don't think it's bad, I mean, he wouldn't be mean to her or hurt her, but he seemed to want to give her everything. Like accept me now, this is mine, you are all mine. Am I making any logical sense? ;) .... I am glad for them because Brad just wasn't for her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, they definitely didn't hold anything back. What would have been a sweet and tender type of love-making turned into a very raw and "near vulgar" experience, like you said. The chapter turned out more graphic than I expected and I knew it would turn off some readers, but I had to keep it true to what Luke and Lyn were going through.

      Luke wanted to give her everything, all of himself. He was at a very low point in his life with his father's death and he needed her desperately. You definitely hit the nail on the head with "accept me now, this is mine, you are all mine". It was the only way he felt he could get through to Lyn and help her see that they belong together, and that he's much better than Brad in all aspects. So you are making perfect sense :)

      Thanks for your feedback, Zhippidy :)

      Delete
  9. Wow...I was wondering when it would come to this point between Lyn and Luke and here it is! I was surprised at the roughness to which Luke approached sex, I guess because previously he had always acted very tenderly towards Lyn (holding off on sex, being the friend). In addition to his dad having just died and frustration with Brad, I think finding out their shared past in a past life has also led to his frustration that manifests itself through sex. At the same time, I think it was so much more meaningful to have sex for the first time after realizing their past history, as opposed to earlier points in the story when they were tempted to. They now realize there's a lot more at stake than they had thought. Now, they're at the point of no return and can't pretend to be "just friends".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, a lot of people were surprised by the roughness/rawness of Luke and Lyn's first time. But like you said, this was a result of lifetimes of frustration, on top of his father's death. I was wrestling with how to approach this chapter. Sweet and tender type of love-making that everyone expected or their real state emotional state, which was raw and desperate. In the end, I had to go with their true emotional state, even if the chapter turned out more graphic than I planned.

      You are right, they did have a few close calls before: when Lyn was with Brad but Luke stopped and when Luke visited her. The desire was there on both sides, but their conscience stopped them. This time, the revelation of their past life was the turning point, intensified by the death of Luke's father, and an explosion of emotions resulted. They both knew the time had come.

      There's definitely a lot more at stake now and there's no turning back to being just "friends".

      Thanks for your feedback, Emerain :)

      Delete
  10. Now, where the hell did I put that mop?

    ReplyDelete