Thursday, May 2, 2013

Chapter Thirty-Eight (Edge Of Desire)

Previously, on "Memoirs Of A City Girl":
Ch. (37) Everything Changes
-Brad wanted to talk things over, so I let him in and gave him five minutes.
-I ended up letting everything out, letting him know about the pain
 he put me through.
-I told him I needed him that night I had a miscarriage.
-I told him that I almost killed myself after I lost the baby 
and caught him with my sister.
-I asked him what I ever did to deserve what he did.
-He said, "Nothing. Absolutely nothing."
-Even though offered to leave, I told him to stay.
-Despite my anger, I found myself wrapped in his arms, breaking down.
-He ended up throwing me against the wall and kissing me, bringing back 
all of the feelings and desire I tried so hard to push away.
-Before I knew it, we started undressing each other.
-Despite my pleas for him to stop, my body was at his mercy.

*Graphic sexual content, Strong language, Nudity*


Location: 1012 Pomona Promenade
Date: Friday, 11/4/2011
Time: 7:55 p.m.

"Brad..." I whisper, as if verbalizing his name will snap me out of this spell he skillfully cast. Even when I try to convince myself that I hate him, that I should have never allowed things to get this far, my body betrays me.  My common sense is overpowered by his hand inside my panties, his fingers slowly caressing my wet flesh.  All I can do is lean back against his chest as my thighs clamp on his hand, shuddering, along with my breath.  I can't tell if it's dusk or dawn, if a minute or ten hours passed since he got here.  Is this real? Is he really inside my house, right behind me, with his hand stroking my crotch?

"Shhh...don't fight it." His voice drizzles against my ear like warm honey, as if I have no choice in the matter.  I can feel his teeth gently tug at the skin on my neck, planting tiny bites, but leaving a cool residue at the wake of his breath.  Slowly, but surely, his tongue traces each pink indentation, from behind my ear all the way down the tip of my shoulder.  I suck in my breath, lost in the shivers running up and down my spine.  Then he takes his fingers out of my panties and puts them in his mouth, making smacking sounds, like he just dipped his hand in brownie batter.  He lets out a deep groan. "Mmm...so good. Sit on my face, baby.  Please.  I can't take it anymore."

Hearing the desperation in his voice stirs something deep inside.  He knows that's my weakness.  He knows damn well I love that shit.  And despite my pledge that he will never get a taste of this again, reality seems to take a surprising turn.  Backing up against his hard-on, I mutter, "How bad do you want it?" 

"So bad.  So damn bad. I'm going crazy." 

"This kitty's a free agent.  You're gonna have to earn it."

"Oh, it's like that?"

"Mmhmm."




Young and full of running
Tell me where is 
That taking me?
Just a great figure eight
Or a tiny infinity?
Love is nothing 
But a dream that 
Keeps waking me
For all of my trying
We still end up dying
How can it be?


With his hands on my hips, he turns me around.  In one step, his pelvis touches mine while our faces are only inches from each other.  One hand grabs my ass and pulls me towards his hardness, poking me, while the other hand reaches for my face.  I look up at him.  I force myself to peek into his pale blue eyes.  The eyes that look like the backdrop of a clear summer day when he smiles, waves of a deep ocean storm when he's angry and diluted liquid sapphire when he's insanely turned on.  I trace the black patch of facial hair under his lower lip with my index finger, remembering when he was a white t-shirt and jeans kind of guy, picking me up in his black and red Rock Town muscle car.  Brings back memories.  Somehow sensing my reverie, he says, "I need to know..." 

"Hmm?" I reply lazily, watching my finger gently trace the outline of his firm mouth.

"Did Luke..." He squeezes my jaw, unable to draw out the rest of the words, as if he's being hindered by bothersome images in his head.  I can feel his fingers tense up on my skin. 

"What?"

"Did he get some of this kitty? When he was here?"

"Bradley!"

"Tell me, please." He cups my face between both hands, as he takes another step forward, until I can feel his breath on my nose.  There's a look in his eyes I can't describe.  Somewhere between anguish and morbid curiosity.  

What am I supposed to say? Nothing happened? That Luke was a perfect gentleman even though I was practically begging him to have sex with me? That he was more concerned about being a friend than taking advantage of me in my vulnerable state? I hear the truth in my head.  But for some reason I can't seem to say it.  This part of me, this sick, vindictive side that wants payback, that wants to see Brad suffer, sees this as an opportunity.  It wants him to be livid with jealousy.  It wants him to squirm.  In a calm, collected voice, I say, "Yes...he was there for me.  He comforted me."

"Oh." 

"Any more questions?"

"Was he better than me?"

"What?!"

"You heard me."    

"Let's just say...I think you met your match."

"We'll see about that." With a throaty groan, he pulls me up and devours my mouth, my legs instinctively wrapping around his waist.




"Don't say a word
Just come over 
And lie here with me
'Cause I'm just about to
Set fire to everything I see
I want you so bad
I'll go back on
The things I believe
There I just said it
I'm scared you'll
Forget about me"




The next thing I know, I'm on the floor naked, on all fours.  I can feel Brad behind me, his hands cupping my ass, then slowly moving down my thighs, until they rest back on my hips.  When I turn my head, his eyes meet mine, glistening into a powder blue.  His mouth slightly parts as he continues to caress one cheek, then the other, and I can almost hear the vile thoughts creeping into his mind.  That look I've seen a thousand times, that moment right before he takes me. Hard.  Not caring where we're at or who's around.  My mouth slowly forms into a knowing smile.  He bites his lower lip, his eyes burning into mine, and says, "Hot damn...this ass.  Stick it out for me, baby. God..."

"You're so bossy." I narrow my eyes at him, hating the way he can just command me with a look and I'm a helpless mush.  

"You love it." He replies as he takes the tip of his index and middle finger and slowly runs it up and down the length of my moist flesh, torturing me with this consuming ache deep inside.

I buck, drawing air between my teeth at his touch.  I can feel myself dripping even more as his index finger moves lower to stroke the puckered bud, while the tip of his thumb prods at the opening, teasing me mercilessly.  To regain my own composure and sanity, I whisper, "So is Luke."

In my head, I can hear screeching of brakes before a loud crash.  In the stillness of my home and the cloudless night, I can feel his body, along with his skillful hands on my skin, freeze up behind me.  I can almost taste the daggers hurling towards his heart, burrowing inside the arteries at the sound of Luke's name.  He felt that.  I KNOW he felt that.

SMACK.  He slaps my ass, making me gasp at the lingering sting.  I can feel the pulse on the palm of his hand, trying to break free.  He tries, but unsuccessfully, to suppress his anger by muttering, "I don't wanna hear his name. Do you hear me?" 

Watching him fall apart in jealousy gives me this strange thrill.  My body may be at his mercy, but I know which buttons to push.  And there's one sensitive button that's plagued Brad with insecurities from the beginning. Luke.  He used my attraction for Luke as an excuse to sleep with my sister and screw me over.  This time, I'm pushing.  And I will push until my thirst for vengeance has been quenched. In a soft moan, I purr, "Oh, Luke..." 

SMACK. Another slap on my ass. This time, with more force, as he yells, "Dammit, woman! Shut up!"

"Make me!" 


Without thought, he spreads my thighs apart.  Then he pushes me down until my nipples graze the wooden floor.  His voice laced in seething frustration, he says, "I know what'll shut you up." 

"What?" I mumble innocently, feeling my heart send secret messages to my privates as it hammers on, waiting for his response.  Brad is usually the one that steals my self-control, watching me squirm and beg until the torture stops.  The last time I saw him this worked up was when he found out that I was with Luke at the park in Bridgeport.  He took his jealousy out on my body and I loved every minute of it.  The other time was when he caught us kissing.  Just the thought of it brings me demented pleasure.  I stick my ass out even more, slowly wiggling it, murmuring, "Mmm...Luke..."

He retaliates.  With his face deeply buried between my legs.  As his hands grip my thighs and keep them spread, his tongue forcefully darts in and out of me, alternately lapping my juices and penetrating my walls.  I can feel the pressure build up in my pelvic area, slowly concentrating on my puckered bud, which is now insanely sensitive, almost crying for release.  Waves of heat and tingles radiate from deep inside my womb, nearly making me forget how to hold myself up.  My eyes roll towards the ceiling, darting uncontrollably, as I grind against his face.


Shivers travel from my arms all the way to my thighs, causing me to whimper mindlessly, "Oh my...L-luke..."

"Uh-huh.  Say his name again. I dare you." He challenges as he slides two fingers inside me, moving it in and out impatiently, creating wet sounds of friction.  Slosh. Slosh. Slosh.  Then his tongue returns, this time flicking my throbbing button, his face following the wild movement of my hips.

Son of a bitch. He's going for my damn weakness.  I can feel my thighs quiver as waves of tingles continue to build, nearing its peak, making me cry out, "Oh God...oh...oh...Lu...Braaaad!"

"That's right. Who's name is that?" His hot breath takes over my whole lower body as he continues to finger me while adding more pressure with his tongue, vibrating, knowing my body so well, knowing I'm close. 

"Y-yours! Oh my God, B-brad!" My stomach tightens.  My breath leaps in my throat, nearly drowning me.  My eyes slam shut, as if it's protecting itself from an eminent explosion.

"Come on, baby, let me hear it. Louder!"

"Brad, Braaad, Braaadley! Oh my God, that tongue! I'm gonna come!"

"Fuck yeaahhhh. Come for daddy."

"Ohhh, Braaaaadley!!"

"Mmhmm...that's what I thought." 

As my body continues to convulse, he picks me up and carries me towards the fireplace.  The moment my back hits the rug, he peels his boxer briefs off, revealing the large mass of erection.  He grabs one leg and plants kisses on it, starting from my inner thigh, up to my knees, down my shin and finally nibbling on my toes.  Then he pauses---the tip of my toes poking his chin---and looks at me.  With sober eyes, he asks, "Lyn...you sure you wanna do this?"

I hadn't even really thought about it.  I hadn't planned on him showing up.  I hadn't planned on kissing him or ending up naked on the floor.  My body was too distracted and enthralled by Brad's magical ways of sucking me back in, opening the door to a buffet of carnal desires, mind-blowing orgasms and dripping sexual chemistry.  And here he is again, reverting into a damn gentleman after robbing my ability to resist.  

"God, I hate you..." I shake my head, detesting the fact that I'm still contracting from the remnants of my orgasm earlier.  And I need him inside.  Deep, deep, inside.

"That's too bad." He smiles.  That sexy ass smile that I just want to slap off his face.  Before I can even respond, he's already rolling a condom down his hard length.  He nudges my legs out of the way before he enters me slowly, letting me feel every solid, thick, inch, while his eyes continue to probe mine.  Words escape me.  Thoughts flee my brain.  All I can feel is my heart aching...racing...as he slides in and out of me, bringing back feelings that I've tried so hard to pacify.  It's too much all at once.  I try to look away and focus on the logs in the fireplace, but he grabs my face and forces me to meet his intense gaze. "Because I love you."

"So young and

Full of running
All the way to 
The edge of desire
Steady my breathing
Silently screaming
I have to have you now"

Still deep inside, he places me against the wall, my legs clinging to his waist.  I hold on to his shoulders as he continues to pound into me, burying my face against the crook of his neck.  I can hear his pulse beneath my chin, drumming wildly.  With his hands gripping my thighs and pulling me closer, until he can't possibly go any deeper, he holds it for a moment, savoring the involuntary contractions of my walls as they squeeze him.  I can feel his hot breath on my shoulder, moving faster, along with the rhythmic movement of his hips, filling up my insides.  Hard. Deep. Excruciatingly good, I can scream.

"So tight...so good...Lyn, look at me." He nudges my face, seeking my eyes until I look up at him.  My nails dig into his shoulders as I try to control the waves of shivers running throughout my whole body.  Then he kisses me softly, letting his breath linger on my lips and says, "So damn beautiful..." 

Beautiful.  That word echoes in my mind as I watch it bounce restlessly before finally settling in one place.  Feeling myself drown in his thrusts, I suddenly feel very exposed.  It wasn't just my clothes that I shed.  I also unlocked the gate that kept my heart protected, letting him back in.  And now, I'm bombarded by images of that one day that changed my life forever.  The day I caught him with Naveah.  I want to cry for help.  I want someone to save me from this...this emotional hell hole that I've gotten myself into.  But my body continues to ache for him, for a desperate release, for something to finally wash away the pain.  With tears rolling down my cheeks, I cling to him, mumbling, "Y-you h-hurt me..."

"I'm sorry, baby." He slows down his pace, gentle as ever, as he kisses the path of my tears.  Now his tears are mixing with mine as he wraps his arms around me, his lips trembling.  Shaking his head, he whispers, "I'm...s-so...sorry..."

My need to cling to him, to feel the heat of his skin, outweighs my need for sexual release.  Even as he shifts so that he's against the wall, still carrying me in his arms, he senses this and gently pulls out.  Slowly, he lowers himself on the floor, carefully taking me with him.  He lifts me up until my rear end is perfectly nestled between his legs, allowing our faces to touch as I lean against him.  I can feel his temple throb against my cheek as he pulls me even closer, caressing my back, saying, "Shhh...it's okay.  Don't cry...please."

"I'm j-just...so confused." I take a deep breath, letting the weight of my body fall on him.  He can deal with the burden for once.  I'm done fighting.  I wipe my face as my sobs subside, feeling the moisture cool off on my cheeks.  

"I know.  You've been through a lot." The warmth of his hand soothes me, rocking me back into a serene place.

"Nothing makes sense anymore." I mutter, listening to the successions of our breathing, taking turns. Rise...fall. Rise...fall.

"I'll leave, okay?" 

"Why?" 

"So you can figure things out."

"No...stay. I need you..."

"I'm here, baby.  I'm not going anywhere." 

*Copyright 2013 Lyn C.S.*
---------------------------------------

"Edge Of Desire" by John Mayer
Video by: ahumbleperspective

19 comments:

  1. Well, first I need a cigarette.

    Oh wait, I don't smoke. But if I did, rest assured I'd be lighting up now.

    Wow...so in all honesty, Lyn really doesn't know how far south that teasing COULD have potentially gone, considering that Luke and Brad are really not on the best of terms. She doesn't know about what happened with Natalie, right? So yeah, letting Brad think she slept with Luke could have had a lot worse of a result if Brad weren't on his best behavior.

    *sighing*

    I don't know. I think Brad is genuinely contrite but at the same time, I can't help but think he's using the sex card to lure her back in because it was always such a big deal for them. Not in a devious way, mind you, just because as I've said before, it's the one thing that's always worked for them.

    Interesting to have the images of the past interspersing with the present. Maybe a sign of who Lyn is really destined to be with? Wishful thinking on the reader's part?

    I just don't want her to settle back into things with Brad. He may be changing his ways, but I think he needs to do it alone. If they just get back together he won't stay changed because why should he? He got her back in fairly short order. Sorry, I'm being overly cynical, I know.

    Great chapter,as always!

    Karri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe...now you see why I disappeared for a whole hour. They were getting busy! lol And nope, Lyn doesn't know anything about Natalie. Neither Luke nor Brad ever brought her up. She doesn't know what Brad did. And if she ever finds out from someone else, that could ruin whatever chance Brad has at getting her back. If Brad had behaved from the beginning, there would be no need for Lyn to even mention Luke.

      You are right on both accounts. Brad is remorseful and sex was a factor in his attempts to win her back. But it wasn't deliberate. And the only reason why it worked was because she still loves him. If not, it probably would have never gotten that far, let alone allow him to get past the door. It was a culmination of how much he missed her, on top of sparks reigniting when they saw each other again.

      The flashbacks are actually of William and Emma. Lyn started having them when they got physical in her house. Hehe I know you were hoping it was Jesse. :P

      Yes, ideally, Brad should have stayed away longer to sort out his own issues. But in his mind, he is desperate. He doesn't want to lose her again. You're not being overly cynical, just cautious for Lyn. A perfectly normal reaction, especially after what she's been through. It's funny, there's my version of the story, the reader's version of the story and the characters' version of the story. The characters always have the most say, so I've given up and accepted that I'm just a medium for their experiences. lol

      Thanks for your feedback, Karri! I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

      Delete
  2. How many cold showers would you like me to take!

    That chapter was really brilliant. I think you've shown extremely well how anger can quickly turn to lust. I think those emotions can easily blend into each other. I'm afraid for Lyn. I really don't want her getting hurt again. I certainly would never be able to forgive a cheater. But at the same time the thought of losing someone who has become the other half of you, can be daunting and scary. I just hope she gets a happy ending. She deserves it.

    Sorry if my spelling is bad. Im on my phone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bahaha! Especially after the last chapter from Heat, I don't blame you one bit! Oh, and you can blame this one on Brad. lol I agree that certain emotions can easily lead into another, especially when such betrayal happens to someone who still loves that person. Of course Lyn is angry at Brad, who wouldn't be? But what really threw her off was the way he owned up to what he did and how much he can still affect her sexually. In a sense, she's more angry at herself for her conflicting feelings and not having more willpower.

      I know, I don't want her to get hurt again either. But she still loves him, and if she lets him back in her life, that is the risk she's taking. But like you said, their past life, sexual and emotional connection makes it very difficult for her to cut him off completely. She tried, but he found her again. Her happy ending? That remains to be seen. lol

      No worries, your spelling is actually flawless! I didn't catch anything. Thanks for your feedback, Ayemee!

      Delete
  3. I am screaming in absolute utter frustration over here!!!!! Honestly the whole time I was reading this I just felt like a weight pulling me down. Even her lying and making it seem like she and Luke had sex when they didn't, just made me feel worse. She was using him in a way to hurt Brad and I get why she would want to do that, but at the same time I see it coming back and hurting Luke.

    I know she still loves Brad. He's a major super asshole and really did some fucked up shit with sleeping with her sister, but she still loves him. You can't just turn off those feelings I know that. But it just seems wrong. He didn't just cheat on her, he did it with the ONE person that would hurt her the most. Something in that level of hatred, or pettiness on his part is hard for me to see past.

    It's hard to explain, but this really bothers me. She has to still deal with that day because she never really has. Yes she's cried and gotten angry, but she never really dealt. She ran and hoped it would all get better with time if she just forgot. They may be soul mates in how you have the connection going and the extra shots of the other couple, but something just seems off to me.

    She's been through a lot with losing the baby and seeing him with her sister and its all been too much for her. They still love each other or at least I hope Brad really does love her and isn't doing this just because he doesn't want Luke to have her. Yes he's felt bad for what he did and he realizes how important she was to him after she was gone but since he brought up Luke right before they really got into things it just makes me wonder what he true motives are. Or maybe my judgement is clouded because he's a cheating bastard LOL.

    Either way I'm tied in knots knowing how I want it to go, but on some strange level understanding why it may not happen that way. You can't help who you love, that's really what it boils down to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I know. I was dreading your reaction when I posted this chapter, knowing how you feel about Brad. Sorry for your frustration, Mica :( At the time that I wrote that scene, I was only focused on her motivations for lying to Brad about sleeping Luke. I didn't consider how it would affect Luke if he found out, and I honestly couldn't tell you how he would react. She was wrong for lying, but it did alleviate some of her anguish and it freed her emotionally.

      And yes, I understand about it seeming wrong, now looking at it from the readers' perspective. It almost seems like he's getting away with it too easily right? Especially after what Brad did. But it's Lyn's feelings and emotional vulnerability that are making her weak. This would be the time when she needs her trusted girlfriends to smack some sense into her. Even Luke, if he knew. But she's alone, and Brad's company is better than nothing.

      I agree, she hasn't completely dealt with the betrayal. Yes, she confronted Brad and she's learning to forgive him. But she hasn't really confronted Naveah. Until she faces her again, she will still have residual anger. You do bring up a good point about Brad bringing up Luke before they really got physical. Again, that's his insecurity and possessiveness coming out when it comes to Luke. Only time can reveal what his true motives are. And no, that's not clouded judgement Mica. That's plain common sense. lol

      Bingo. You can't help what you love. Right now, Lyn looks like one of those pathetic women that takes back a cheating ex. She should be stronger than that, but she can't help her attraction for Brad. And only she can decide if it's worth the risk.

      Thanks for your feedback, Mica!

      Delete
  4. Boy, everyone has been busy in the last couple of chapters, yeesh. I dont know how I feel about the possibility of Lyn and Brad getting back together, I think that although he feels bad about what he did, I still think that he may be too toxic a person for Lyn to get involved with again. When he was asking her about Luke, I couldn't help but feel that he had no right to be questioning her, they aren't still together and after how he acted she had every right to move on. Now as the story progresses, I question whether her and Luke are going to be together either, I think that everyone is messed up and has issues, and that they all need to get themselves together mentally and emotionally before any of them jump into another relationship. What a crazy story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! That's what I was trying to say in my comment. Like I said before, I don't think Brad is BAD, but I think he's got a lot of growing up to do before he's truly ready for the kind of relationship Lyn wants. If she's goes back with him now, it would be the worst decision she could make.

      Delete
    2. Kristine,

      Haha yup, everyone's been getting their freak on! The sex scenes were long time overdue. lol I totally understand your caution, in fact, I expect it from readers, knowing what Brad did. I'm not even sure if he can ever pull himself out of the mess he created. He fucked up royally. He actually got lucky that Lyn didn't call the cops on him for showing up unannounced.

      You bring up a great point about Brad being nosy. You're right, he has no right asking what she did with Luke. They're not together anymore. And she could have told him it's none of his business. But she had her own motives for telling him, even lying to him. She wanted to get even.
      LOL yeah, everyone's messed up. I thought Luke was the only normal one out of the three until he hit Natalie and sexually degraded her. His crazy came out. :P

      I know, it's been one crazy story. And I intend to find out how it ends. Hehe.

      Thanks for your feedback!

      Delete
    3. Karri,

      You make a good point. Considering the issues that Brad has, on top of his history, I'm not sure if he was ever able to live up to Lyn's ideals. At the same time, all she really wanted from him was his time but he didn't appreciate her. Now that he does, she's gone. Is it bad timing on their part? Not sure. If she does take him back, it would be too soon.

      Delete
  5. Oh Lyndsey Baby I love your latest update. I can't wait for more. Thank you for telling me it was up. I really liked it alot I think chapter 38 was some of your bestest work yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tom, I'm glad you enjoyed this chapter! Thank you for the kind words and feedback :)

      Delete
  6. I'm unsure about this but I think I like them getting back together. They will need to work through it but maybe it can work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I'm surprised. I expected you to protest. lol But you're right, if they want it to work the second time around, they will need to deal with their issues head on.

      Thanks for your feedback, Lckygrl!

      Delete
  7. I think I'm about as confused as Lyn. I really don't blame her for any of it. I'm not proud of her for lying to him about Luke, but I can also understand the sick, selfish, satisfying pleasure/healing she got out of it. He fucked her sister; she wanted him to believe she fucked his best friend - the only real weapon she had.

    Damn you, Brad, for being one sexy-ass sonofabitch! Hate him. Love him. Love to hate him. Hate to love him.
    I don't understand the flashback pictures.

    Now looks like the time to heal. I love him for stopping and just holding her while she cried a hopefully cleansing cry.

    Other than that, ditto to almost everything jazen said. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait, I'm sorry. Can you repeat that? Did you just say you're confused??? :O :O I totally expected you to be shaking your head in disgust at this chapter. lol Along with a few choice expletives for Brad. lol Wow, "healing". You are the first person to verbalize the word that Lyn was seeking in this chapter but for some reason it escaped me while I was writing it. That's it, healing. She felt avenged by inflicting similar pain on Brad, making him think she slept with his best friend. She wanted to even the score, and like you said, throwing Luke in his face was her best and only weapon. Do two wrongs make a right? No. But it sure felt good to her, and shifted their emotional dynamic. She knows damn well how he feels about Luke.

      Haha I know, right? Damn his sexy ass! How can you stay mad at someone with a tongue like that? lol Even Lyn couldn't resist. He flipped the script real quick on her. She ended up screaming his name. :P

      The flashback pictures are of William and Emma. Lyn started having them when she and Brad got physical in her home, where a lot of their past life history lies. Yes, it's time for her to heal. I think this chapter, despite the sex, was healing for her. Some people talk things out while Lyn and Brad express themselves through sex. And yes, she had a cleansing cry. She just needed to be held, the same way Luke held when he visited.

      Thanks for your feedback, Mypal!

      Delete
  8. That was a hot and steamy chapter!
    I have to agree with what Jazen said as well, something isn't right. I don't understand why he needed to hear about Luke. I understand why Lyn lied, in a way, she was trying to hurt him like he hurt her. But in the end it just ended up hurting her even more.
    I really felt her pain when she broke down at the end, this session with Brad wasn't good for her. They need to talk it out, she needs to tell him how she really feels and then she can begin to heal.
    It was sweet of him to hold her and let her cry but I don't trust him, who's to say he won't cheat on her again? I wonder how Lyn and Luke are gonna react to each other's little indiscretions?
    I'm looking forward to what's going to happen next:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe it was just as hot and steamy for me to write. When it comes to Luke, Brad's insecure and possessive side comes out. So naturally, he wanted to know if something happened between them during Luke's visit. Yes, she lied to get even, to hurt him, but it could have also backfired since she doesn't know about Natalie. And like Karri mentioned, Luke and Brad are not in good terms right now.

      Her break down was inevitable, especially when they started having sex. At the same time, her decision to confront Brad sexually, knowing he has touched her sister, freed her of her demons. She stopped running. She just faced her demons head on, even if it brought her pain. But it also allowed her to heal.

      Since she didn't throw him out afterwards, they have an opportunity to spend time and really talk. But knowing these two, they might fall back into old habits of relying on sex to connect. So lets hope they'll take the higher road this time. I don't blame you for not trusting him one bit, nobody does. How can you really forgive that kind of betrayal, let alone forget? And if he cheated on her once, no matter how remorseful he is, he might do it again if he falls back into his old ways. The risk is on her.

      Luke and Lyn's reactions? That remains to be seen. :P

      Thanks for your feedback, Clairey!

      Delete
  9. Oh fudge it all.... Why did she do that? :(
    And she pulled Luke into her arsenal, for shame Lyn.
    She's not ready to be over it, it doesn't seem to me anyway.
    Trying to get a rise from him (heh) means she's still quite bitter. Dunno, I was sort of hoping Luke would be the one... On to read more : ) Great update

    ReplyDelete